ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

The Miz and R Truth fired. What do you think this will lead to or what will happen next?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Ladies and Gentlemen is on a distinguished road
Default The Miz and R Truth fired. What do you think this will lead to or what will happen next?

Yes I know they're not really fired

BQ: Rate Night Of Champions 2011. 1-10
Ladies and Gentlemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

well i belive this is the begining of 1 crazy big storyline that im gonna like
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Undertaker TootKillsnWoTrolls! is on a distinguished road

They will somehow be hired back in a storyline by Stephanie or Vince McMahon himself.

BQ: 7/10
Undertaker TootKillsnWoTrolls! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gorge Brown is on a distinguished road

its just a new story line to create a rivalry.
Gorge Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nexus ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

well i think they will join fired kevin nash and form a team to feud with triple h, probably not cm punk coz i think he's gone chasing the wwe title with del rio, hopefully the team of miz, truth and nash will be a nWo, yet again they might feud with cm punk coz nash attacked cm punk and punk was rude to nash so i dont think either of them will let this one go, i really dont know whats gonna happen after vengence is this storyline carries on and if punk wins the wwe title. probably if punk wins the title nash (with help from truth and miz), del rio and cena AND the COO triple h trying to keep thing under control, hopefully mr mcmahon will come back and fire triple h, i can see triple h being a heel like hogan and biscoff, untouchable and unfireable and running the show with nobody there to stop him, as for miz and truth they will either help nash get the wwe title, turn on eachother (unlikely) and go in it for themselves rather than teaming up to get it or continue as the awesome truth and hunt for the wwe tag titles and feud with the uso's, airboom and mcgillicutty and otunga.
Nexus ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

yaheigh is on a distinguished road

You have to remember that Nash is also fired according to the storyline. Also, remember that John L has had interaction with all 3 of them on camera.

So, my guess is there will be some kind of angle similar to the old NWO angle. I'm thinking they will do some kind of hostile takeover or invasion angle with a group of John L, Nash, Miz, R Truth (and possibly others) trying to take over the WWE from HHH.

BQ - it wasn't bad.. I'm going with a 7. Henry win was a surprise. Cena actually applied the hold correctly when he won, there was some good stuff. I think they made the main event too chaotic thou. It was like the main event was a set up for the angle to play out..and came off not making too much sense when it happened.
yaheigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

- HHH strips Dolph Ziggler of United States Championship, relinquish Ricardo Rodriguez from being in ADRs corner, bans Vickie Guerrero from her on camera, role, forces Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes to challenge Air Boom for the Tag Titles, books Christian vs Cena in the non title match w/ Natayla as guest refree, Eve in Cenas Corner, K2 as guest commentator Beth Phoenix being Christains Corner. Stephanie McMahon returns on camera (turning heel) by betraying Triple H and helps X-Pac, Kevin Nash and John Laurinaits to reform/ressurect the NWO.

Night of Champions: 3 out of 10
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Squall is on a distinguished road

I think, the story will lead for reviving WCW and the owner is kevin nash. it was said that HHH will help the fund and putting back the old DX army and NWO like xpac, chyna and others.
Squall is offline   Reply With Quote