ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are these guys future world champions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
CRX
Fresh Noob

CRX is on a distinguished road
Default Are these guys future world champions?

Alex Riley - Yes

Dolph Ziggler - Yes

Jack Swagger - No, outside of already winning it once I think that was his push and it didnt go far

Cody Rhodes - Absolutely

Ted Dibiase - Yes
CRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

New_York_1980 is on a distinguished road

Zack Ryder!!
New_York_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Simon Dean is on a distinguished road

No, no, no, no, and no.

None of them have any talent, nor would ANY of them draw any money. They are all incredibly boring, and all are plagued by how truly generic they are.

And Jack Swagger really needs to get on my patented, Simon System. He needs to lose some of that weight, and fast.
Simon Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Simon Dean is on a distinguished road

No, no, no, no, and no.

None of them have any talent, nor would ANY of them draw any money. They are all incredibly boring, and all are plagued by how truly generic they are.

And Jack Swagger really needs to get on my patented, Simon System. He needs to lose some of that weight, and fast.
Simon Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lee Mason is on a distinguished road

None of the above..
Lee Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook ?? Jays 74-74 is on a distinguished road

No, No, No, Yes and Maybe. Rhodes is the ONLY person I see becoming world champion because of his mic skills and in-ring work, you need a mixture of both to be successful in WWE and Rhodes has that in him to main event a PPV and holding the World Heavyweight Championship. Right now WWE is testing him by having him feud with Orton because they have plans for a future feud between the two, maybe Rhodes might drop the IC title and feud with Orton, or drop the IC title then winning the WHC and feuding with Orton, or Orton winning, Rhodes dropping the IC title and the two feud for a few months.
Pook ?? Jays 74-74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

Alex Riley:

He will most certainly become a world champion. Alex needs to come up with a gimmick for himself to make people like him and to be less generic. It should take Riley years to become world champ, If he is pushed too quickly his chances of becoming a multiple time world champion will be ruined, he needs to improve first.

Dolph Ziggler:

If he doesn't become a second time world champion I won't be too happy. Dolph is great in ring and is improving on the microphone. I think he will become more successful after dropping Vickie and turning face. Dolph, just like Riley needs a gimmick that doesn't involve Vickie. He should be world champion again in maybe a year or two.

Jack Swagger:

I'm unsure about Swagger. He seems like he belongs in the tag team division rather than singles competition as of right now. When he was world champion I found his feud with the Big Show rather amusing but that was a one time thing. He can't keep repeating the same type of I'm great gimmick over again. Swagger is decent in ring and underrated on the mic. I'm not sure what WWE will do with him. I think Swagger would do better on Smackdown rather than RAW though.

Cody Rhodes:

If he doesn't become world champ then I can't see how any of the others on this list would either. His ring skills are great and so are his mic skills. He is a stand out and he actually has a gimmick that separates himself from the rest of the roster. Cody will be a multiple time world champion.

Ted Dibiase:

Ted, like Jack Swagger, I'm unsure about. His ring skills are average (My opinion) and his microphone talent is slightly below. Currently, he has no gimmick at all and has managed to get the crowd on his side. However I think the only reason the crowd is on his side is because they dislike Rhodes. I think eventually he will become world champion but he won't have many reigns.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

jaywhy619 is on a distinguished road

Yes to all. But if I had to pick 2 of them that wont be champion I'd pick swagger and dibiase
jaywhy619 is offline   Reply With Quote