ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which WWE Diva Search winner was the worst?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2011, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryan Reynolds is on a distinguished road
Default Which WWE Diva Search winner was the worst?

Your choices are:

Christy Hemme (2004)

Ashley Massaro (2005)

Layla (2006)

Eve Torres (2007)

My vote goes to Ashley Massaro. Really, how long was she there? A whole 4 or 5 months? She did a pose for playboy and was useless ever since.
Ryan Reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2011, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tjay Shayne is on a distinguished road

Eh, it's close between Ashley and Layla... Yeah Layla has been in the WWE the longest out of all the other winners... But eh she over acts in her promos... looks horrible... Ashley is a good candiate just because she wasnt in the wwe long (christy wasnt either, but atleast she made a name for herself in tna) then Eve has overall done the best in the WWE.

Ashley may be returning.

So eh, I say Layla.
Tjay Shayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2011, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Angry Candy is on a distinguished road

Ashley, without question. She might have been hot. But, that doesn't make her a great Diva. Layla is a thousand times better in the ring and had more charisma. Christy Hemme had the charisma, even if she didn't have the skill. Eve's lacking a bit in charisma, but she's not all that bad in the ring.
Angry Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2011, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pointless ES UN MARICON is on a distinguished road

Ashely left the wwe because she went to take care to her sick kid so i pick Layla
Pointless ES UN MARICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Sep 2011, 11:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeremiah is on a distinguished road

Ashley
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2011, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the 10 points!
            is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2011, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TaylorSwiftEveTorresFan is on a distinguished road

I don't know about the worst, but I would say that Layla is my least favorite. However, Christy Hemme was probably the least successful. Sahley competed at WrestleMania twice. Layla is the final Women's Champion in WWE history. Eve is a two-time Divas Champion. Christy Hemme...competed in one WrestleMania, was released in WWE in about a year, and went to TNA where she had to retire and went to announcing.

As for worst...I don't wanna say Ashley cause she's my second favorite Diva Search winner ever behind Eve.
TaylorSwiftEveTorresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2011, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wayde is on a distinguished road

Layla sucked in the ring and was an awful over actor as someone else mentioned. I hated her and Chelle as Layla called her. Laycool was the best time to take a piss break cause they were fucking annoying as hell.
wayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Guys With Guns is on a distinguished road

Ashley - She couldn't wrestle for shit and male fans just stared at her rack the whole time - that was the only thing good about here she wasn't even that hot overall
Guys With Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2011, 11:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

K????????? ??????d ?A?x? is on a distinguished road

The worst WWE Diva search winner in terms of accomplishments, accolades, records broken, and longitivity would have to be Christy Hemme. I felt that her in-ring skills were poor. Ashley Massaro's were pretty poor as well, but she actually shown atleast bits of signs of improvement by early 2007. Christy Hemme was pushed to quickly by the WWE in my opinion. Just a few months after her debut as a WWE Diva, she faced Trish Stratus at Wrestlemania 21. The match wasn't a Wrestlemania Diva quality match if you compared that to the Mickie James vs Trish Stratus match that took place a year after.

Layla El and Eve Torres are the two in my opinion that deserved their wins as they had the heart and determination for the business in the first place. Ashley Massaro was green in the ring when she won the competition and didn't have the heart for the business, which is why she left to pursue other things outside of wrestling. Christy Hemme had heart for the business but was also too green when she started and didn't reallly show signs of improvement, which is why she's the in-ring announcer on Impact Wrestling.

Both Divas in Layla El and Eve Torres really improved during their WWE tenures and went on to win Championships and have great feuds in the WWE Divas Division. I'd say that Layla El was the best WWE Divas search winner, I could see why she was the last Womens Champion. Eve Torres is very athletic in the ring and can work dificult moves even for Diva. So overall I'd go with Layla as the best Diva Search winner.
K????????? ??????d ?A?x? is offline   Reply With Quote