ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

hhh vs cm punk=casual fans vs smart marks(fans)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2011, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

# 1 dallas peep is on a distinguished road
Default hhh vs cm punk=casual fans vs smart marks(fans)?

everything hhh says caters to the crowd for a cheap pop

while everything punks says expresses the feeling us TRUE FANS have been feeling for years

all i can do is hope that this sunday wont be a good old fashion hhh burial on punk

true fans=fans who want best for the company
# 1 dallas peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

gotta spear em all is on a distinguished road

buri him no beat him yes go triple h!!
gotta spear em all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

It depends on whether there will be the HEBNER bump and old-man run in......now it wouldn't be WWE if neither happened now would it. I can see this feud lasting longer than one match even going to Wrestlemania for the big payoff.
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LETS GO BULLS is on a distinguished road

if HHH buries Punk i will never watch wwe again
LETS GO BULLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

I'm tired of people saying things like this. Just because you have an internet connection and like CM Punk doesn't make you any more of a fan than someone who doesn't.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

J Cole is on a distinguished road

You sound like one of those annoying Punk fans but there is some truth in what you say
J Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Rinnegan4life is on a distinguished road

Yes exactly, HHH caters to the casual viewer, while Cm Punk caters to the hardcore viewers, who most have left and are watching UFC. John Cena is not the hardest worker in the business, that's BS. What Punk was talking about is the sheer amounts of chances Cena gets. The thing that HHH doesn't grasp yet, which is the most important fact. People who are hardcore Cena fans won't be wrestling fans five years from now. They will be doing something else. He's mainstream, like Bieber, he will eventually fade. And all his fans will leave him. Most of his fans will be doing something else, and all the while the WWE would push away all the real wrestling fans. I'm very nervous for Punk, becuase he did get the last hit on HHH. I could see a HHH burial, but I'm leaning toward that not happening because of how much buzz he has generated. He is still the hottest thing in pro wrestling. I can see a Nash thing happening, I would rather see a Cm Punk win, but I just hope that HHH doesn't bury Punk.
Rinnegan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rafael is on a distinguished road

I'm a true fan. I want what's best for the company. And what's best is not cm (f)unk
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2011, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Angry Candy is on a distinguished road

From a business perspective, everything HHH had to say was dead on. CM Punk has been involved with the company for six years. Suddenly, he is treated like he's a god because he says a few things that some and not all internet fans believe about the business. CM Punk comes across as being smug and arrogant in every capacity. There is no denying that he is a good wrestler. But, his mic work isn't as good as everyone of his fans including himself believes it to be. If he was really so great, he would have had John Cena's spot for the past three years. CM Punk is merely drawing attention to himself for a story that is meant to prove so-called internet smarks wrong. From a business perspective, CM Punk has a distance to go before becoming the face of the company.
Angry Candy is offline   Reply With Quote