ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So the biggest PPV of the year for TNA the main event is Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle..?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Smartest Man In The World is on a distinguished road
Default So the biggest PPV of the year for TNA the main event is Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle..?

A Guy who was just a tag team wrestler not evena main eveneter vs a guy who JUST made a heel turn.. Yeaaaah........ Good Luck TNA

@Hunter Clemson Im not saying Bobby doesn't deserve it im just saying if they wanted to push him as a main eventer in the biggest ppv of the year they should have done it a few months ago.. Not a month before the ppv. Hes not a believable main eventer to me.. Hes a tag team wrestler.
The Smartest Man In The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Hunter clemson is on a distinguished road

I usually like all your questions but I will just say yes that's the match and Roode should have been singles along time ago and..... well I don't have to speak for Angle because I don't have enough room on this page for him but yes that's the match but Roode would have matched up better against Anderson imo.
Hunter clemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ArmbarProdigy is on a distinguished road

Freaking awesome. I hope Roode takes it. I always knew he would become a main eventer someday. I didn't expect him to win the BFG series since he was like the second lowest in the scoreboard couple weeks ago
ArmbarProdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Swag Attack is on a distinguished road

ya tna will be gone soon WCW 2.0
Swag Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Bobby Roode isn't a credible singles main eventer...yet. But much like the WWE's Wrestlemania, TNA's Bound For Glory is where stars are made and legends are born.

Roode had two very good matches tonight at No Surrender, especially that excellent match vs Gunner. Storm put him over big-time and the fans chanted Roode's name. Roode is definitely over and very popular.

And don't forget that Roode has been with TNA since the beginning. The fans know him. It's not like he's some washed-up has-been from the WWE waltzing in and grabbing a PPV main event with no build-up. He's come a long way since his days as one of several members of that Canadian stable He's paid his dues, progressing naturally from part of a stable to mid-card break-out star (thanks to Booker T getting him over as such), to Tag Team Champion, to now on the verge of breaking into the main events as a singles star, and possible World Champion.

Bobby Roode earned his opportunity. Let's give him a chance to justify it before we pass judgment on him.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 10:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The City of Orlando Cabrera is on a distinguished road

I am almost 100% positive that Bound For Glory's main event will be Sting vs. Hogan.

Whoopee.
The City of Orlando Cabrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nick H is on a distinguished road

It's TNA, which means someone will likely get added to the match or they'll forget the Roode is the #1 contender.
Nick H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 11:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Put your faith in Christ Alone is on a distinguished road

It's about time they're pushing Roode. He has everything a wrestler needs and I'm surprised the E hasn't signed him already.
Put your faith in Christ Alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Teh Juggernaut btich is on a distinguished road

http://images.memegenerator.net/inst...0x/9930573.jpg
Teh Juggernaut btich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DMC34 is on a distinguished road

Looks that way. I like Beer Money Bobby and James individually as well, but if they wanted Bobby to be it, they should've stated pushing him in the midst of the Immortal rivalry or atleast around Lockdown
DMC34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2011, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

this will be good
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote