ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

It occurs to me...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2006, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default It occurs to me...

...that with this whole ECW revival, Vince has put himself in a position to win any potential "war" he may have with TNA before it even starts.

I base this on the passion with which most former ECW wrestlers recall their time in that promotion. I mean...especially the guys who were there at the end...they'd have to have been passionate about ECW to have performed in that environment for free.

For those who don't know...Paul Heyman still owes a most of those guys a lot of money because he couldn't afford to pay them.

So in TNA you have quite a few people who are former ECWers. Since they were apparently so passionate about it...what's to stop them from jumping ship?? ECW now not only has Vince's blessing as it did before...it's got his financial backing...

I'm not sure about anything with relation to this, but it seems to me that ECW could potentially be the burning cap that Vince blows into TNA's retarded dome to send it back to high school gyms where it belongs...

Your thoughts??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2006, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I agree, I think that is why Vince chose to resurect ECW to draw the few people away who enjoy TNA. Indeed, I give him credit for trying to put TNA under before the company becomes a threat, which the company does not look like it will.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote