ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Paul Wall to make Grill for Hogan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2006, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Paul Wall to make Grill for Hogan

source: Vibe.com

Paul Wall may have outdone himself this time with his custom made, icy gangsta grills.

According to MTV News, the Houston native is going to fit none other than retired World Wrestling Entertainment great Hulk Hogan with an iced-out disco ball grill.

The People’s Champ made the connect to Hogan, after co-starring in his daughter Brooke’s “About Us” video. The H-Town MC wanted to make sure Brooke’s mouth was extra fresh for the video shoot, so he presented the new artist with her own grill.

"Since I was doing the video with Paul Wall, I had to have the diamonds in my mouth," Brooke told MTV.com. "He unveiled [the grill] at the video shoot, and I started freakin' out because it's so cool. Paul is making my dad some [grills] right now. He's already got the molding from the dentist."

Brooke Hogan’s single, “About Us,” was produced by Scott Storch. Brooke is halfway done with her debut album, Undiscovered, which is scheduled to hit stores Sept. 26. In addition to Paul Wall, her album also features a guest appearance from Beenie Man.

Meanwhile, Swisha House/Atlantic is prepping Paul Wall’s highly-anticipated follow-up album, Ain’t No 401K For A Hustla, for a Fall release.

VH1 recently ordered a pilot for an unscripted series featuring Paul Wall. Ironically, The People’s Champ's show will be produced by Pink Sneakers, the same production company responsible for the Hogan Knows Best reality series, starring Hulk and Brooke.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Hulkamania is finally dead.
Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

I want to make a joke about this but... I can't. It's already sad.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Very tasteful
Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really nice

hahahaha yes!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2006, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough

What the fuck is going on??what next, Britney Spears doing Reggae?????
Edge head is offline   Reply With Quote