ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Championship Title Belts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2006, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel
Default Championship Title Belts

In this thread I'm going to post the modern Championship belts for WWE (SmackDown! & RAW), WCW, ECW, TNA and ROH. The reason being, I'm sure a lot of you, including me, want to see the various Championship belts up close. So, I'm here to help. If you have better pictures just PM me the images and I'll update the images.

WWE Championship

WWE Championship (Dumbass Spinner Belt)

WWE Intercontinental Championship

WWE World Tag Team Championship

WWE Women's Championship

World Heavyweight Championship

WWE United States Championship

WWE Tag Team Championship

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

WCW United States Championship

WCW World Tag Team Championship

WCW World Cruiserweight Championship

WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship

ECW World Heavyweight Championship

ECW World Tag Team Championship

ECW World Television Championship

ECW FTW World Heavyweight Championship

NWA World's Heavyweight Championship

NWA World Tag Team Championship

NWA World Tag Team Championship (Center Peice)

TNA X-Division Title

ROH World Heavyweight Championship

ROH Pure Championship

ROH Tag Team Championship

Miscellaneous/Retired Championships

WWF World Heavyweight Championship (1986)

WWF World Heavyweight Championship (Winged Eagle)

WWF Championship (Attitude Era)

WWF World Heavyweight Championship (Smoking Skull)

WWF Intercontinental Championship (Original)

WWF World Tag Team Championship

WWF European Championship

WWF Hardcore Championship

WCW International World Heavyweight Championship

WCW World Television Championship

WCW World Hardcore Championship

NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship (An official NWA World Title)

NWA Television Championship

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006

Last edited by Evan Bardiel; 03 May 2006 at 11:33 PM.
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2006, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What about the wCw World Television Championship?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2006, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

so Cena carries the goofy spinner belt, and instead you give the previous version of the WWE title?
Old 29 Apr 2006, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i liked the Old wwf belt before it went undisputed.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Sonjay Dutt- I completley forgot about the WCW TV Title. Thanks.

dogcatcher- Me, being a traditionalist, I don't think of the dumbass Sipnner Belt as the true WWE Championship. But here you go, I added it as well.

Forgotten Sin- For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the Attitude Era WWF Championship.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Old 30 Apr 2006, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

ah, sweet.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Austins smoking skull owned the majority of these.
Old 30 Apr 2006, 10:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Austin's Smoking Skull Belt has been added.

EDIT

I also added the WWF "Winged Eagle" Championship as well.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006

Last edited by Evan Bardiel; 30 Apr 2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01 May 2006, 05:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Austins smoking skull owned the majority of these.
Quoted For Emphatic Co-Signage.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2006, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Updated with:

WWF Intercontinental Championship (Original)

WWF World Tag Team Championship

WWF European Championship

WWF Hardcore Championship

WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship

WCW World Hardcore Championship

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Old 02 May 2006, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

wasn't there a belt made for the rock as well???
Old 02 May 2006, 12:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpimp
wasn't there a belt made for the rock as well???
Yeah, but I think they only used it once in fear of people forgetting about the normal WWE Championship belt.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Old 02 May 2006, 09:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

That spinner belt sends out soooooo much gayness its not even funny. They need to, even if they aren't gonna have Cena drop the belt for a while, give him back the original WWE belt.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2006, 03:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

UPDATED

I've given the Miscellaneous/Retired Championships organization catagories of their own. I also updated the WWE Championship with a better image and added a defunct NWA TV Title.

EDIT

I just added the NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Championship. It's an OFFICIAL NAW World Title, but TNA never opted to buy the rights to it. I guess because they maed their own X Division Title?

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006

Last edited by Evan Bardiel; 03 May 2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03 May 2006, 06:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I must say..I loved the original Intercontinental title design. I especially liked the fact that it changed colors..Warrior had it in yellow..HBK had it in white..Ramon in black..etc.