ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Lex Luger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2006, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough
Default Lex Luger

I know alot of you think Luger is a shitty wrestler and he sucks.....Perhaps he was not a technical wonder like say Dean Malenko,Chris Benoit or even as good as Sting technically, but the guy has had some of the best fueds in the business against the likes of Dusty Rhodes, Barry Windham, Nikita Koloff, Sting, Randy Savage etc and at one time he was WCW's main guy against the original NWO,where he and Scott Hall had some great matches againt each other, even Hogan and himself had a good fued over the World Title....Lex is probably the greatest U.S. Champion of All-Time...Some of the matches he had with Rhodes , Koloff ,Windham, Stan Hansan and Michael Hayes over the U.S. title were brutal and legendary.....Luger and Sting formed one of WCWs best tagteams back in the day"GOD I MISS WCW''.....The Total Package is personally one of my All-Time favorites and is definitely a LEGEND of Wrestling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Edge head; 05 Apr 2006 at 02:03 PM.
Edge head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2006, 09:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I used to be a huge Lex mark back when he was in The WWE too bad they fucked up his push.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2006, 08:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough

Yup,Luger time in WWE was awesome...I remembered when everyone else was trying to slam Yokozuna and all of a sudden when it seemed like it couldn't be done,there comes the helicopter with Lex and the rest is history...That was AMAZING to me at the time....Hennig,yokozuna and tatanka all had some notable fueds with him,also Davey Boy and Luger were an awesome tagteam...But all in all I prefered his time in NWA/WCW...I gues because he accomplished more there...

Last edited by Edge head; 06 Apr 2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 06 Apr 2006, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Luger in the WWE was gay. The Narcissist was alright..But then the whole Luger Tour bus or whatever..I don't even remember what it was..And him going all patriotic..I just didn't like it. Sure..him slamming Yoko was cool at the time..But besides that..Nothing.
Old 06 Apr 2006, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Was Luger Good?

I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2006, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Luger in the WWE was gay. The Narcissist was alright..But then the whole Luger Tour bus or whatever..I don't even remember what it was..And him going all patriotic..I just didn't like it. Sure..him slamming Yoko was cool at the time..But besides that..Nothing.
You right I really hated the "Lex Express thing",but the narcissist was was a good gimmick...Chris Masters gimmick is actually the same thing....Him being all patriotic was kinda lame cuz I think the patriot was already doing the same thing at the time....So like I said his nwa/wcw days were the best...