ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Uhhhh...New Jack??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2006, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Uhhhh...New Jack??

Okay, this has been updated a few times on the main page and I have to ask...

Quote:
Several readers have contacted www.HollymoodEntertainment.com and asked when the wrestling match with the stabbing footage featured in the 'New Jack: Hardcore" documentary took place and who got stabbed. The match took place on October 10, 2004 when New Jack nearly killed William "Hunter" Lane by stabbing him 14 times with a razor sharp knife.

You can only see the footage of the full unedited match that nearly sent New Jack to prison for over 15 years for attempted murder with a deadly weapon by purchasing the New Jack: Hardcore documentary at http://www.hollymoodentertainment.co...x.php?id=order
Why exactly didn't he go to prison for that?? Did this "Hunter" Lane guy sign off on getting stabbed a Charles Manson-esque 14 times?? What made him think that repeatedly stabbing someone would be entertaining?? Who the fuck actually finds shit like that entertaining?? What wrestling promotion would allow footage of someone attempting murder in their ring to be sold by some crackhead who obviously needs money for his next rock??

Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 12:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If RVD did something like that (get stabbed 14 times ), I'd find it entertaining as hell.

I'm not tryin' to start anything...I'm just sayin'...

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
If RVD did something like that (get stabbed 14 times ), I'd find it entertaining as hell.

I feel the same way about Benoit.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

It's really very simple...

The Greatest Technical Wrestler Ever wouldn't solie his impeccable reputation or his outstanding work ethic by getting into a ring with such a worthless piece of trash as that.

At least, now that neither of them are employed by ECW he wouldn't.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote