ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Batista and Goldberg to attend O'Reilly World of Wheels in Birmingham, Alabama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2006, 04:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel
Default Batista and Goldberg to attend O'Reilly World of Wheels in Birmingham, Alabama

Info here.

While I doubt anyone else on this board is from the state of Alabama, here's the news anyway.

Yeah, Batista and Goldberg is gonna be at this redneck World of Wheels thingie. I ain't goin'. But, thought I'd let y'all know what Batista's doing in his spare time. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

what? Wreslters at a redneck event??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC
what? Wreslters at a redneck event??
Dob't pay atention MAC he thinks that Auto Shows are for rednecks. Very ignorant statement BTW.

Goldturd is a certified car-nut but I didn't knew Batista was into it too.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He may not wrestle worth anything, but I'd kill for that man's collection.
Old 23 Jan 2006, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Cornell
He may not wrestle worth anything, but I'd kill for that man's collection.
Jay Leno's Collection > Golberg's Collection

Leno owns the ONLY rear wheel driver 1,000+HP Toronado
Old 23 Jan 2006, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher
Jay Leno's Collection > Golberg's Collection

Leno owns the ONLY rear wheel driver 1,000+HP Toronado
I want the jet engine bike Leno owns.
Old 23 Jan 2006, 02:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Cornell
I want the jet engine bike Leno owns.
They are production bikes and they cost 65K. Forgot who makes them thou.
Old 23 Jan 2006, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher
Dob't pay atention MAC he thinks that Auto Shows are for rednecks. Very ignorant statement BTW.

Goldturd is a certified car-nut but I didn't knew Batista was into it too.
its in Alabama....it IS a redneck event

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Yeah I think the corporate world must think wrestling and white trash must go hand and hand nowadays....Just look at WWE commercials compared to a few years back: Every other plug is Dale JR trying to sell Wranglers for Wal-Mart nevermind the contry music CD collections that they are trying to pawn on us. I agree in order to be a wrestling fan you need to be somewhat white trash but don't assume all of us are country white trash.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2006, 12:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bruce
Yeah I think the corporate world must think wrestling and white trash must go hand and hand nowadays....Just look at WWE commercials compared to a few years back: Every other plug is Dale JR trying to sell Wranglers for Wal-Mart nevermind the contry music CD collections that they are trying to pawn on us. I agree in order to be a wrestling fan you need to be somewhat white trash but don't assume all of us are country white trash.

Everything about this statement is right, and yet incredibly false all at the same time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote