ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

OVW? Now I'm intrested.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2006, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel
Default OVW? Now I'm intrested.

Well, I was looking on Wikipedia and saw that OVW is being booked by Paul Heyman. Now, I love Paul for what he did in ECW and WWE (as a commentator) and saw this on his Wiki profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikepedia.org
Ohio Valley Wrestling

On July 10, 2005, it was confirmed that Paul Heyman would be temporarily taking over the position of Head Booker, writer, and color commentator in OVW, a developmental territory maintained by the WWE. This position was recently vacated when Jim Cornette was fired for issues with WWE management. Heyman has been appluaded by wrestling fans for bringing a sense of intensity and drama into OVW in an ECW fashion.

Heyman's contract with WWE expired on December 31, 2005. Heyman's contract has been extended while he and WWE work on a long-term deal. He is not currently interested in RAW or Smackdown!, only in working with developmental talent and any ECW projects. It has been speculated by smarks that WWE will not let go of Heyman because they do not want him to work for TNA.
Well, well. What's this? If it's ANYTHING like ECW I love it. And with it being an independant orginization I know it'll have actual WRESTLING. So, I'm wondering, is there any clips of their matches anywhere? And if one can get the TV tapings on VHS?

Just wondering. And thanks to anyone who responds.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2006, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Go to www.ovwrestling.com

You can buy all their shows online there.