ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* MTV back in the wrestling business?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2006, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* MTV back in the wrestling business?

Gerweck:

MTV's wrestling pilot will tape February 9 in Los Angeles, with a card that features Sean Waltman, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, New Jack, Vampiro, Matt Sydal and P.J. Polaco.

The presently unnamed promotion, which is a joint effort between MTV and Big Vision Entertainment, sent out a request on Craigslist looking for "a hip and trendy “MTV style” commentator that can grab hold of the action." The ideal announcer would be young, have professional wrestling knowledge and be "very attractive."

The product will be very MTVesque, combining music and reality show elements with in-ring wrestling. It will not be a direct competitor of TNA and WWE.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2006, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They lost me at Sean Waltman. Maybe if they put Carson Daly through a table I'll watch.
Old 22 Jan 2006, 12:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

It'll be called "Extreme Music Wrestling" but will never air ANY wrestling, instead they'll have reality shows of wrestlers living together in a mansion owned by Vince McMahon as he weeds out wrestlers he wants to be in the WWE.

Oh, oh, oh! And instead of the wrestlers getting roses, Vince'll give them all mini Spinner Belts, because everyone knows that the Urban demographic loves 'dem Spinner Belts.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2006, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Interesting concept, but no. it'll be a Show with crappy wrestling matches, and Nothing but cheap oversexing, and trying to sound cool.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2006, 02:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I smell a sit-com!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 08:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think if MTV is going to get into the wrestling biz they need to bring out guys like Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville and Ryan Dunn to take some punishment from real wrestlers since they have proved in the past that they can take that kind of punishment.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Damn, another MTV reality show eh? They should just change their name to REALITY TELEVISION. You would think with a name like MUSIC TELEVISION they would play music on it.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote