ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE continues their revenge on Brock Lesnar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2006, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default WWE continues their revenge on Brock Lesnar

Credit: 1Wrestling

Recently Lawyers representing the WWE have filed a new request for a Preliminary Injunction that would prevent Brock Lesnar from "further breaching the Settlement Agreement and General Release of All Claims" (the "Settlement Agreement") between WWE and Lesnar".

The request is to prevent Lsenar from appearing at the scheduled February 19, New Japan Pro Wrestling event as well as "otherwise performing or appearing in association with New Japan or any other person or entity involved in professional wrestling during the pendency of this litigation".

A similar request that was dated back to December was filed, but withdrew the motion without prejudice.
--------------------------------

Goddam this guy can't catch a break. He may've left the WWE but the WWE still owns him.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2006, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'd say that all this shit kills any chance of him ever coming back to the WWE... I mean... Sable came back... but she couldn't get work anywhere.

I want Brock in TNA.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2006, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok I'm not very business savvy or anything like that but isn't that "No Compete" clause prevent Lesnar from doing business with other wrestling companies therefore it is a violation of free trade or some shit like that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2006, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

...Not of the big idiot signed the contract
Old 13 Jan 2006, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher
Ok I'm not very business savvy or anything like that but isn't that "No Compete" clause prevent Lesnar from doing business with other wrestling companies therefore it is a violation of free trade or some shit like that.
They didn't say ever, just 30 days. He didn't wait 30 days.
Old 13 Jan 2006, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Since he left to pursue a NFL career then I suppose they wanted to cover all their bases and prevent Brock from ever returning to a franchised promotional of wrestling away from the WWE incase his NFL dream flopped...

like it did....