ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News* Poor Guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2006, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
ugh *News* Poor Guy

Batista Upset Backstage At SmackDown
Story By: Tim Brown
January 11, 2006

Source: PWInsider, Wrestling Observer

-- Batista is said to have been really broken up backstage over his injury and being forced to miss so much time. He asked to work through this injury, meaning he would be working through two injuries, but management made him surrender the title and take the time off.

We’ve reported in the past that Batista has wanted to work through his injury because he was worried about losing his main event spot in the company.

Don’t expect to see him back in the ring until after WrestleMania.
--------------------

I feel bad for the guy but in the long run taking time off is good. I mean if wrestles through the injury and it never becomes fully healed that'll compromise his in ring abilities and he'll have to limit himself to what he can do in the ring and that's even worse than the possibility of losing that main event spot. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery and return to be the monster soon enough...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2006, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Yeah, Batista was the better champion for the last eight months and it is really shitty that his decent reign had to end this way. I hope he recovers fast.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2006, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I think a fantastic way to bring him back would be the night after WrestleMania, cleaning house on everyone and anyone... I know that's Raw, but shit, I don't care.
Old 12 Jan 2006, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He's gonna bust ass to get better, he just seems like that kind of guy.