ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*Spoilers* SMackdown Taping Results

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2006, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *Spoilers* SMackdown Taping Results

Gerweck:

Dark Match:

Sylvan pinned Tommy Suede after a TKO

Velocity:

The Dicks beat Fred Sampson & Scotty Charisma

Lashley pinned Supreme Lee Great

Mexicools beat FBI

Jamie Noble forced Scotty 2 Hotty to submit

SmackDown!

JBL pinned Matt Hardy in a Falls Count Anywhere match. This match started 6 rows in front of me, and ended on JBL's limo. After the match, The Boogeyman came out and grabbed Jillian Hall, before taking a handful of worms and shoving them down her panties

Mark Henry beat 3 jobbers in an elimination match. After the match Michael Cole interviewed Melina. I have no idea what she said because everyone was chanting slut at her.

In the back Randy Orton blamed Sharmell for the loss in Match 5.

Mr. Kennedy came out and announced that he will change the way SmackDown is announced. He then joined Cole & Tazz for the next match.

Kid Kash pinned Juventud with the Dead Level

Orlando Jordan once again petitoned Booker T to let him wrestle in the Best of 7 series. Sharmell and Booker ran him down. Orlando said he would remember that.

In Match 6 of the Best of 7 series, Chris Benoit defeated Randy Orton by DQ. Right after the bell sounded to start the match, Sharmell tripped Benoit with a crutch. Orton told the ref, and had Sharmell thrown out, while Booker remained for comentary. Later in the match, Orton was about to nail an RKO, when out of the crowd comes Orlando Jordan, who beat up Booker, and then nailed Benoit with a crutch, DQing Orton.

Si! mon Dean came out and said he's ready for some competition. He challenged any tag team to a match. Out came London & Kendrick. Dean said the match was not against him, it was against his new team The Gyminizers! Out came The Shane Twins/The Johnsons, who beat the hell out of London & Kendrick. There was never a match.

Lashley does a promo in which he states that he will be in the Royal Rumble.

MNM beat Batista & Mysterio in a Cage Match. After about 10 minutes of back and forth action, Mark Henry comes down. After what seems like another 10 minutes Henry pulls off the cage door, and enters and attacks Batista and Mysterio. Mercury then pins Mysterio to win the match.

No clue if there was a dark match, because I left after the Cage match.

report by Emerson Witner

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 01:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I haven't been paying attention to SD at all..So why is the best of 7 with Orton now?
Old 04 Jan 2006, 01:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Shoving worms down her panties... that's a bit much
Old 04 Jan 2006, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I love boogeyman

i really do.
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I haven't been paying attention to SD at all..So why is the best of 7 with Orton now?
Booker injured his Groin and Reandy is subbing.

Old 04 Jan 2006, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

because booker got hurt so hes selecting his choice for his side. and hes been making fun of OJ and that bit him on the ass today.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 02:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Shoving worms down her panties... that's a bit much
Better boogeymans worms in her panties than his trouser snake

Old 04 Jan 2006, 02:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The plan is for boogeyman to bite off her growth

I can't fucking wait
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 02:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

anyone notice at all just how much of a bitch benoit is being treated like during this series??????

loses first 3.......3-0

has his moment of glory and makes booker tap........3-1

looks weak against randy to help further randys character and wins by DQ by sharmell.........3-2

Duplicate of last match helping to maintain the randy character and wins by DQ with the 30 second jobber helping. 3-3

That makes 3 wins hes had as the face where hes only gone over booker once. And with this OJ interference it looks like booker t has another opponent to face leaving benoit with no visible match or push in the near future.......

Old 04 Jan 2006, 12:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I am glad to see that London and Kendrick made it on Smackdown, even though they got beat down.
Old 04 Jan 2006, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
anyone notice at all just how much of a bitch benoit is being treated like during this series??????

loses first 3.......3-0

has his moment of glory and makes booker tap........3-1

looks weak against randy to help further randys character and wins by DQ by sharmell.........3-2

Duplicate of last match helping to maintain the randy character and wins by DQ with the 30 second jobber helping. 3-3

That makes 3 wins hes had as the face where hes only gone over booker once. And with this OJ interference it looks like booker t has another opponent to face leaving benoit with no visible match or push in the near future.......
Its not Beniot's freaking fault Booker got Injuried bitch...

They're actually being productive with this storyline as they lay out more options for the aftermath fueds when this little series is over....

Its likely Beniot will become IC Champion at the Next PPV and Booker will blame either Orton or most likely Orlando, or Beniot will confront Orlando and orton like the man and competitor he is and demand a rematch to prove he would've won without the Disqualification....

Last edited by Dante; 04 Jan 2006 at 06:13 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Nothing new in the WWE. Besides another shit show.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 10:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

SC's right. according to gerweck:

PWInsider.com is reporting that The Boogeymen is expected to bite the growth off of Jillian Hall's face soon putting her out of action for a while. In the mean time the WWE may call up Angel Williams from Deep South Wrestling to manage JBL.

Old 04 Jan 2006, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
SC's right. according to gerweck:

PWInsider.com is reporting that The Boogeymen is expected to bite the growth off of Jillian Hall's face soon putting her out of action for a while. In the mean time the WWE may call up Angel Williams from Deep South Wrestling to manage JBL.
JBL doesn't need a manager for god's sakes.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2006, 10:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

i agree. JBL's a mouthpiece for himself. Though pointless hot chick isn't too bad an idea.