ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Samoa Joe to the WWE?
View Poll Results: What should Samoa Joe Do?
Sign with WWE 0 0%
Stay with TNA 8 100.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jan 2006, 03:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Samoa Joe to the WWE?

Current News has been spread that Samoa joe is in the process of re-negotiating his contract with TNA, and that WWE has found interest in signing him up. so i thought this would be pollworthy.

should Samoa Joe Sign with WWE or not?

i vote not, because Joe has too good a moveset to go safe style, will be terribly misused, and the Muscle buster will likely be changed.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2006, 03:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He should stay where he is. I can't think of one good reason for him to jump to WWE.
Old 01 Jan 2006, 05:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^Money?
Old 01 Jan 2006, 05:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Samoa joe is so boring to me in his iMPACT matches

its the same fucking thing over and over and over. he's only good on ppvs
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2006, 06:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have no idea who Samoa Joe is, I live in a country that has and will always have ONE and only one Televisied Wrestling product...
Old 01 Jan 2006, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9021527/joevsAJ.wmv.html

watch, learn.

he can do it when he wants to, but god dammit his squash matches suck
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2006, 12:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

I knew this was gonna happen. I say no. His style is too rough to be with the WWE. Vince would make his finisher prolly a DDT or some shit. I can't stand the WWE and I can't stand the thought of my favorite TNA wrestlers going there just to be misused and turned into saftey pussies.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote