ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is Mcmahon a classless Jerk?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2005, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default is Mcmahon a classless Jerk?

Gerweck:

Between The Ropes

“Vince McMahon is a classless jerk!”

I think I’m entitled to that opinion after shelling out plenty of money to pay for a lot of garbage received on pay-per-view. Armageddon was the last WWE PPV in 2005, and in a way, was a fitting end to a year of self serving McMahon rubbish. Looking back, I paid $34.95 to watch Vince punish Matt Hardy and Vito, and stage a “suicide.”

Vince McMahon uses WWE television and pay-per-view to promote his own agenda of nonsensical humor. Remember the October 24th episode of “Raw?” McMahon tried to portray that he pulled the head of long time announcer Jim Ross out of his own rectum. When in reality, it’s Mr. McMahon and his tasteless crew of family members and entertainment writers that spend their days stuck up their sphincters.

I still have no idea what the purpose of the November 29th Smackdown special. What was special about it? It’s just sixty minutes of my life I’ll never be able to get back. I watched the whole show only to see Randy Orton blow up Eddy Guerrero’s low rider? Come on Vince, have respect for the dead. Days later he sends out Eddy’s nephew Chavo to defend it.

Having Eddy’s untimely passing fresh on our minds, McMahon has former referee Tim White act drunk in his Friendly Tap bar, blow off worthless announcer Josh Mathews, and gives the impression that an employee of the company shot himself. What? What is entertaining about that? To quote the late great Gorilla Monsoon, “Give me a break!”

You know Vince, if you want to punish someone, do it on your own time. Its obvious Vinny-the-Hut didn’t appreciate Matt Hardy voicing himself on his web site and in interviews about being unjustly let go because one of the company’s “divas” slept around for the umpteenth time. Vince doesn’t punish the married man that slept around with his friend’s long time love, no; he shoves him down our throats.

WWE reportedly signed off on Hardy ‘vacationing in Florida’ during a TNA event, yet, brought him back solely to bury the guy. Vince would rather push non-talents like Heidenreich, Gene Snitsky, and Chris Masters than someone as over with the crowd as Matt Hardy? Come on Vinnie, get past your grudge. I didn’t pay to see Hardy turned into a jobber for JBL.

I don’t tune into World Wrestling Entertainment to see a cross between “Fear Factor” and “Inside Politics.” I didn’t appreciate seeing the Boogeyman shove worms down the throat of Santa Vito. Vince was punishing the guy? I felt more punishment by having to stomach Vinny’s appalling brand of “entertainment.”

The bottom line is Vinny is cunning, tenacious, and ruthless. I’ll admit, those have made Vince McMahon successful, but as a long time fan of wrestling, I’m getting feed up with his poor excuse of a wrestling show. “Raw” may be the “A” show, but it’s not a must see show, unless you want to see a classless jerk named Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Hey Vince, Montreal was 1997. Get over it already.

Happy Holidays.

Steve Gerweck

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2005, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Steve Gerweck might as well be made out toilet paper because hes full of shit...

I like the way Gerwecks head is so far up HIS ass that he thinks everything Vince does is one someway to make Vince feel better about his own life...

Fucking hell...hes so damn...stupid that I find it hard to argue with his points because they arent even logical...maybe later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2005, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I find it funny how this guy trashes Vince, but fails to acknowledge the fact that Vince and his superstars went over to fucking Afghanistan and performed for the troops. Yeah, Vince is such a dickhead and has so little class, that he's made it a tradition to go over and hopefully lift the troops' spirits. Yup, that's sooo classless
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2005, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

what i find funny about the article is regardless of what vince does gerweck will order the PPV's and watch RAW anyway. vince already has his money

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2005, 07:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

what's real funny is that without WWE and Vince, more than half of Gerweck's website would be blank.
Old 01 Jan 2006, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Gerweck is so confused about the world that he, like the other poor hapless fools in the world who blame Vince for evrything, is so dependent on other people in hi slife that whenever anything goes wrong he blames it on someone else. So I suppose I wont read anything deeper into than what we already have done. I mean Vince is the enxt logical step in the progression of his pointless rage...first it was his grilfriend for sleeping around on him with that chick from Burger King, then it was his parents for finally making him move out of of their basement, then it was the guy at the comic book store who wouldnt spot him fifteen cents extra so he could buy the mint edition copy of "Silver Surfer", then it was Shawn Michaels because he screwed Bret Hart when we all know it was Gerweck that really wanted to be in the "sharpshooter" and now hes moved onto Vince becuse well, his only friend the WWE just aint what it used to be...

FUCK YOU STEVE GERWECK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote