ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

**SUPER SPOILERS** Royal Rumble/WrestleMania Outcomes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2005, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

:X:DAN:X: is on a distinguished road
Default **SUPER SPOILERS** Royal Rumble/WrestleMania Outcomes

Quote:
Don't be surprised if you see Randy Orton come out the winner at the 2006 Royal Rumble in Miami, Florida due to his current WWE push. After his win at the Royal Rumble, he will then move on to take on Batista for the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania. Orton's title reign in 2004 was considered to be very disappointing and WWE is very adamant about making up for it. WWE feels that with Batista being the champion and 40 years old, his days at the top are very limited.

RAW Champion, John Cena looks as if he would be losing his WWE title anytime soon as he is expected to retain it past WrestleMania. He is also scheduled to take on Triple H later down the road and defeat him. Should be an interesting angle.

Credit: PW Torch.
On Orton: We knew it was going to happen, Orton winning the title i mean, but i am surprised at him winning the Rumble. If i am not mistaken, its the first heel to win it since '95.

On Cena: This could proove disasterous if the fans continue to boo Cena and cheer for HHH, we may see a allignment switch. But, now we know Cena's position in WWE will last a little longer. SCREW YOU CENA HATERS!

WWE should be pleased with themselves though, it means that Batistta has held the title for a full year, and Cena will hold it for more than a year. When was the last time WWE did that?
Old 30 Nov 2005, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It should've been eddie( and it would've if he hadn't've died), or at least benoit, but Orton's been deserving of a title run for a while now IMO.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by :X:DAN:X:
On Orton: We knew it was going to happen, Orton winning the title i mean, but i am surprised at him winning the Rumble. If i am not mistaken, its the first heel to win it since '95.

On Cena: This could proove disasterous if the fans continue to boo Cena and cheer for HHH, we may see a allignment switch. But, now we know Cena's position in WWE will last a little longer. SCREW YOU CENA HATERS!

WWE should be pleased with themselves though, it means that Batistta has held the title for a full year, and Cena will hold it for more than a year. When was the last time WWE did that?

The funny thing about Cena getting booed is that when he cuts promo's the fans eat it up. And when he comes to the ring, he's cheers are huge. But when his matches are against Angle and Jericho, and you already know the outcome, wrestling fans get all pissed.

Cena's got more popularity outside of wrestling, that's why he's champ. Vince knows Cena's making him money outside the areas every night just like The Rock, so it's not a surprise.

Batista on the other hand, I'm surprised he's still champ. Being injured and not defending the title makes it kinda boring.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Orton winning the title at WM22? Hell yeah.

I didn't know Batista was that old..

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^I seriously doubt that he is 40 man. WTF is this?
Old 30 Nov 2005, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

http://gerweck.net/batista.htm

it has his birthdate. He's near 40, but not for another year.

Old 30 Nov 2005, 07:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH putting Cena over is fucking queer.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by :X:DAN:X:
He's getting booed as a face. So it would be SCREW YOU VANILLA ICE FANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street History
The funny thing about Cena getting booed is that when he cuts promo's the fans eat it up. And when he comes to the ring, he's cheers are huge. But when his matches are against Angle and Jericho, and you already know the outcome, wrestling fans get all pissed.
He gets booed when he wrestles, period. Which reminds me of another flop that was pushed to the moon, cheered on promos and entrance, then booed as soon as the match begins. Anyone remember....Shitberg?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Wow it looks like Vince just wants to hand TNA more wrestlers and ratings....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2005, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
Best. Quote. Ever.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2005, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
According to ratings lately.... that ain't so much the case.

Old 04 Dec 2005, 12:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

The One is right, Triple H acting weak and helpless lately is fucking gay. Since when does the Game put over John Cena? Triple H looks bad doing that. Trips needs to wipe the floor with him
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 01:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

yeah thats what hes doing...just handing voer ratings and talent left and right...

fuck...you are ignorant.

WWE is on top and there is no measurable way that TNA can compete or is beating with WWE.

God, Give this shit a rest for a little while...let the comparissons come when TNA is ready fo WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_History

Cena's got more popularity outside of wrestling, that's why he's champ. Vince knows Cena's making him money outside the areas every night just like The Rock, so it's not a surprise.

Batista on the other hand, I'm surprised he's still champ. Being injured and not defending the title makes it kinda boring.
I don't recall Rock making movies while he was the champ.

I say do with Cena what he did with the Rock: keep him under contract, but have his money be made in ways other than being in a wrestling ring with a few special appearances.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 04:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Orton should challenge Cena for The WWE Title if he wins the Royal Rumble match.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote