ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

fantasy wrestling
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2005, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

nets2456 is on a distinguished road
Default fantasy wrestling

me and my friends are starting up a fantasy wrestling site. but it will be a bit different then most are. we are thinking of letting you guys pick a team of wrestlers and then see how far they go and how good they do. that part is still undecided yet. however we will each have wrestlers from wwe, tna, retired, free agents, and a few from japan. no wrestlers who have passed away will be used out of respect for them. what we will do is write our own storylines and try to make you guys feel as if it was actually happening. we are just doing it for fun so it will be free for all and just something to come join and read about. everyone is welcome to join if you want to. all you have to do is send me an email to nets2456@yahoo.com with the subject fantasy wrestling and let me know if your down to join or not. the site will be up in a few weeks and should be all ready to go then.

until then,
thank you all,
nets2456@yahoo.com
Old 08 Nov 2005, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nets2456
me and my friends are starting up a fantasy wrestling site. but it will be a bit different then most are. we are thinking of letting you guys pick a team of wrestlers and then see how far they go and how good they do. that part is still undecided yet. however we will each have wrestlers from wwe, tna, retired, free agents, and a few from japan. no wrestlers who have passed away will be used out of respect for them. what we will do is write our own storylines and try to make you guys feel as if it was actually happening. we are just doing it for fun so it will be free for all and just something to come join and read about. everyone is welcome to join if you want to. all you have to do is send me an email to nets2456@yahoo.com with the subject fantasy wrestling and let me know if your down to join or not. the site will be up in a few weeks and should be all ready to go then.

until then,
thank you all,
nets2456@yahoo.com
It's sad that you put so much time and effort into pathetic online roleplay, especially considering the fact that not a single person here will give a damn about your fantasy wrestling team and that your efforts to recruit people is in vein.
Old 09 Nov 2005, 02:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^True.

And this is coming from a man who used to run one.
Old 09 Nov 2005, 02:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No Advertising. Ty.

*Closed*
Closed Thread