ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Eugene Breaks Character at live event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2005, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Eugene Breaks Character at live event

nodq:

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Eugene recently broke character at a RAW house show in front of the entire audience. When walking to the back, a fan yelled out “You can do better than this”, to which Eugene broke character and replied to, in a normal voice, saying “I know”. We hope to have more on this story soon, including what, if any, punishment Eugene got for not only breaking character in front of fans, but actually doing it at ringside. WWE has been making Eugene stay in character whenever fans come around or someone recognizes him outside of WWE events ever since he started the gimmick.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2005, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The sad part is, No...No he cant do better....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2005, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

True. the days of his push are long gone, so now it's time for him to wait out for his release next year.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2005, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

It was a horrible gimmick to begin with. ugh. The idea of Eric Buschoff's nephew could have been used in such a way that it mirrored in some fashion Vince and Shane, but as it turns out, Eric's nephew looks older than eric does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2005, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

They should just have him turn heel and say that the whole retard gimmick was a way for him to fool the fans and that he never gave two shits about any of them. And then have him team up with 'ol uncle Eric and begin making life hell for the RAW talent.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2005, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Isn't it sad how the lastt couple OVW champs ended up w/ shit gimmicks and getting released?
Old 26 Oct 2005, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

he can still save face i think. Usual Suspects that bitch. Kayser SozEugene
Old 29 Oct 2005, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Nick Dinsmore (Eugene) is a good wrestler. He has just never been given a serious match to showcase his ability in. Which is the case for alot of wrestlers from OVW.
Old 30 Oct 2005, 03:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
They should just have him turn heel and say that the whole retard gimmick was a way for him to fool the fans and that he never gave two shits about any of them. And then have him team up with 'ol uncle Eric and begin making life hell for the RAW talent.
Probably will happen. Unless they do a Chavo and just turn him into someone else altogether.
Old 30 Oct 2005, 12:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Probably will happen. Unless they do a Chavo and just turn him into someone else altogether.
Are you kidding me? That would take way too much brain power for the WWE to come up with. Most likely he'll stay a retard and then they'll have him turn heel by giving him another gimmick completely.
David is offline   Reply With Quote