ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Hot and Underrated is the UFC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2005, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

hehatemenow is on a distinguished road
Default Hot and Underrated is the UFC

The fights are still good as hell but not as graphic. I used to always compare the UFCs to something like the movie Bloodsport with Van Damme. Spike TV picked it up once again for another season. These fights were and still are off the hook. Its sad but if you want to see them you either have to order the fights on pay-per-view or wait for some of the best matches to appear on dvd.
http://www.venturadistribution.com/t..._V2_WMV_LO.wmv
hehatemenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2005, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Robocop is my hero

PlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehatemenow
Its sad but if you want to see them you either have to order the fights on pay-per-view or wait for some of the best matches to appear on dvd.
well wasn't it always like this? Most channels won't show the UFC or evan think about showing it on there network because it is very violent and as far as it being under-rated, I really don't think it is. No one has doubts about UFC. Its just that not all people like to watch it. Its the same as boxing except boxing has been took in as a sport and not just a all out fight. Something is not underrated just because most people don't care to watch it.
Old 24 Oct 2005, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaDirtyD0g
well wasn't it always like this? Most channels won't show the UFC or evan think about showing it on there network because it is very violent and as far as it being under-rated, I really don't think it is. No one has doubts about UFC. Its just that not all people like to watch it. Its the same as boxing except boxing has been took in as a sport and not just a all out fight. Something is not underrated just because most people don't care to watch it.
I would compare it more to kickboxing for the sheer fact that you can kick in UFC.
Old 24 Oct 2005, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Robocop is my hero

PlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nicePlayaDirtyDog is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I would compare it more to kickboxing for the sheer fact that you can kick in UFC.
I would of said that but Boxing is a bigger sport that is more exposed. Mostly I was trying to compare the exposer of both sports. You could debate on which is bigger but its really too close. I guess it just depends on what country your in.