ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Taboo Tuesday Stips Announced

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2005, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Taboo Tuesday Stips Announced

Gerweck:

The following is courtesy WWE.com:

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Kurt Angle vs. ??
*The voters choose either HBK, Big Show or Kane to serve as the third participant in the match.

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Triple H
*The voters choose whether the match will be a "one fall to finish" singles match, a submission match or a Steel Cage match

Steve Austin vs. Jonathan Coachman
*The voters choose whether the match will be a Verbal Debate, an arm wrestling match or a street fight. If Austin wins, JR gets his job back. If Coach wins, Austin, too, loses his job.

Mick Foley vs. Carlito
*The voters choose whether Foley will perform as Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack.

Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal
Trish Stratus (c) vs. Ashley vs. Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Torrie vs. Candice vs. Victoria
*The voters choose whether they will wear lingerie, leather and lace or cheerleader outfits

RAW vs. SD
Edge & Chris Masters vs. ??
*The voters choose some duo of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian and Hardcore Holly

World Tag Team Championship
Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade (c) vs. The Losers Of The Title Match Poll

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2005, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Oh yeah, like we really want to see Stone Cold fight Coach in a verbal debate or an arm wrestling contest

and who in the hell is Mickie James?

I swear these brand exclusive ppvs get lamer and lamer each month.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2005, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Mickie James, AKA ALexis Laree.

Old 23 Oct 2005, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Is she that "I'm your number one fan" girl?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2005, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

yeah, the Obsessed Trish fan.

Old 23 Oct 2005, 08:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin

*The voters choose whether the match will be a Verbal Debate, an arm wrestling match or a street fight. If Austin wins, JR gets his job back. If Coach wins, Austin, too, loses his job.
You're kidding, right? Verbal debate can not really be an option

Quote:
Mick Foley vs. Carlito
*The voters choose whether Foley will perform as Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack.
They couldn't have made it an item on a pole match where the item could be voted on I guess. (apple, apple computer, or useless jobber. Vote now)
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2005, 07:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'd be surprised if Dude love scored teh most votes.

Old 24 Oct 2005, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Mickie James, AKA ALexis Laree.

AKA one ugly bitch.

I'd like to see the fans pick verbal debate between Austin and Coach only because it would be hilarious. I know somehow McMahon is going to interfere and Coach will win and JR will not get his job back.

Also, knowing WWE fans, they'd probably pick Cactus Jack or Dude Love.

I would watch this PPV is it were free. However, I refuse to pay $30 to watch a wrestling show.
Old 24 Oct 2005, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Also, knowing WWE fans, they'd probably pick Cactus Jack or Dude Love.
BANG BANG!
Old 24 Oct 2005, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
BANG BANG!
I'd watch the PPV just to see Mankind. Maybe even just to see the Stone Cold/Coach match simply because I like watching those kind of matches.
Old 24 Oct 2005, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'd love to hear Mr. Austin's views on campaign finance reform
Old 24 Oct 2005, 11:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^That and the overlooked 10th ammendment.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2005, 08:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
What the Fuck?!?

Verbal Debate?!?! I think cif Verbal Debate Wins I rather shoot myself.

Quote:
Fulfill Your Fantasy Diva Battle Royal
Trish Stratus (c) vs. Ashley vs. Mickie James vs. Maria vs. Torrie vs. Candice vs. Victoria
*The voters choose whether they will wear lingerie, leather and lace or cheerleader outfits
I can already picture Jerry Lawler Jacking off to this.

BTW I'll do Mickie James any time.

Come ere' hun let sow you my pet snake Anaconda.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2005, 12:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I guess I'm the only one who's actually looking forward to Taboo Tuesday,but the reason for that is that I'll be at the event

I liked last year's Taboo Tuesday and I'm sure I'll like this years.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2005, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
AKA one ugly bitch.
is there any diva you do like?