ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news and notes* JR, Hogan Knows Best, more

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2005, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news and notes* JR, Hogan Knows Best, more

Gerweck:

- After Raw left the USA Network airwaves Monday night, Jim Ross grabbed the microphone and thanked the fans for being there for him over the years and said that even though he was from Oklahoma and they were from Texas that they were all still human eeings. He continued to rant on to thank everyone. Ross said that all of the McMahon's could kiss his ass as he walked up the ramp. He was greeted by Jerry Lawler as the two made their way to the back. (lop)

- Next week on Raw, Kane returns, and Mike Foley will be on Carlito's Cabana.

- The Rock's new movie DOOM has its website up and running at www.doommovie.com

- VH-1 has started filming the second season of "Hogan Knows Best." I believe the new season starts in January.

- The Washington Post posted an interview with Kurt Angle. He talked about how amateur wrestling stuck it's nose up at him when he joined the WWE, but they get a kick out of him now: "I'm not only one of the best amateur wrestlers of all time, I'm very entertaining as well. They [USA
Wrestling] never saw that in me because as an amateur wrestler you're trained to show no emotion, like a robot, like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. Go, do your job, win, raise your hand and walk off the mat. And I'm not like that. I'm an emotional person." He claimed in high school he was a
better football player than wrestler, and that West Virginia and Penn State tried to recruit him. "Joe Paterno said I was too short, it made me very upset. In football they have this safety valve; pick the prototype player, 6-5, 240 pounds. If he pans out, great. If he doesn't
pan out, you say, 'Hey, he was 6-5, 240 pounds, runs a 4.6 40, how could you go wrong? He's just a [wimp].' That's where football is going wrong. They don't get the smaller guys with heart. If they did that, they'd get a lot more guys with a lot bigger hearts, like me." Angle said he
thought that Brock Lesnar would make it in football and called Mike Tice a moron for not picking him. "If Mike Tice had any brains in his head he'd have signed Brock Lesnar and he'd be starting this year. As far as Brock leaving our company, I have no respect for that. Brock quit on us and I don't have any respect for Brock for doing that." He also called out Ray Lewis for a match at Wrestlemania 22: "I think he's the most dominant player in the NFL and I'm the most dominant wrestler in the WWE. I think that would draw huge, huge pay-per-view buys."

- Early Survivor Series PPV line-up: JBL & Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio & Ken Kennedy & Christian vs. Shawn Michaels & Carlito & Big Show & Shelton Benjamin & Chris Masters
... Batista vs. Eddy Guerrero ... Bob Orton Jr. Vs Roddy Piper ... Buried Alive Match: The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

- The WrestleMania 22 pre-sale password will be released this Wednesday, with tickets for the PPV going on sale Friday morning.

- HispanicWire.com has a press release stating that Rey Mysterio will be a spokesperson for Teen Read Week during 10/16 - 10/22.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2005, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

That first Survivor Series match sounds interesting.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote