ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Impact Goes Primetime one time only this november

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2005, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Impact Goes Primetime one time only this november

Due to The Ultimate Fighter 2 Finale taking up the slot on 11/5, iMPACT! will be airing 2 days early the first week of November:

Thursday, November 3
Spike TV
10:00pm ET/PT TNA iMPACT!

On Monday, November 7, the rerun will also be on at a special time of 1:00am ET/PT due to the rerun of The Ultimate Fighter 2 Finale.

This is only for one week only, on November 12, iMPACT! will return to it's regular time slot.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 06:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Can anyone else say "ECW on TNN?" LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Can anyone else say "ECW on TNN?" LMAO
Did you watch the show before you cursed it?
Old 02 Oct 2005, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Well, TNA is actually getting Promotion time on Spike, unlike ECW.

Old 02 Oct 2005, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Well, TNA is actually getting Promotion time on Spike, unlike ECW.
Man that dude can sell a slap
Old 02 Oct 2005, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah, The guy Slapping him is Samoa Joe (who if you haven't heard of him you can catch on TNA.) and the guy getting Slapped by Joe Is Jack Evans, a well noted high flier in the indies.

Old 03 Oct 2005, 08:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

10pm is Primetime?
Old 03 Oct 2005, 10:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Did you watch the show before you cursed it?

Yes actually. They seem to have a plethora of talent the WWE decided not to use...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 03 Oct 2005, 12:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Yes actually. They seem to have a plethora of talent the WWE decided not to use...
Most of the talent is there cause of politics on WWE you know that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2005, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Most of the talent is there cause of politics on WWE you know that.

Sure, but the WWE still isnt using them. I mean the X-division is fine, I have no problem with that, its just that I dont think TNA will ever really run head to head with WWE anytime soon. The differencce between the TNA and WWE is the difference between ECW and WWF of 99.

Quote:
Old 03 Oct 2005, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yeah but the only thing that separates them is that WWE is loosing ground quick. They need to get their asses in line if not they'll get their asses kicked by TNA. Thats kinda like someone working for 20+ years in a company and a newcomer comes in and take his spot.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2005, 12:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

TNA has to get a psot that can compete with WWE, it has to get more big name, main event talent, and then there can be competition. But keep in mind, in 1995, WWF was pretty much stuck in the mud, then about 96 and into 97 things started changing, due to competition from WCW. So...keep in mind the WWF(E) track record when it comes to competition.

Quote:
Old 03 Oct 2005, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I'm all for TNA in the long term, if only to get the McMahon's to put in some fucking effort with their product.
Old 03 Oct 2005, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I agree that TNA won't be going head to head with WWE anytime soon but WWE has to start shaping up soon, they are losing so many viewers every week.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote