ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA Impact On Spike TV October 1st Talkback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default TNA Impact On Spike TV October 1st Talkback

Well, the first official Show is under way, and god...... Damn did it ever start off big with a high flying match with AJ styles facing Roderick Strong. the match contained some sick spots from AJ, but it was one sided with Strong Providing very little offense.

Tonight's card inclused X-division action involving Sabin and Williams

Jarret's title win in Canada

And the Main Event Featuring the Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy Vs. Rhino.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Man, totally forgot about it. It isn't on yet around here, but thanks for reminding me. I'm so excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Monty Brown Promo Aired similar to the one on Tnawrestling.com

Monty Brown Was interviewed. really intense.

Raven attacked TNA Security with a Trash can.

Brown fought Lex Lovett in another one sided match that lasted about 2 minutes. Brown hit the Pounce, hard.

I'm so fucking happy now that after waiting 2 goddamn years, IMPACT is on Canadian TV.

Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Ugh, I forgot it was even on...Saturday is a bad day for me to just stay home and watch tv. What time does it start, so I can know.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Saturdays at 11.

Recap so far.

X Division Promo

Sabin beat Williams and Shelly in a tri-threat X match. incredibly fast pace. Sabin hit the cradleshock for the 3. after, Williams hit Sabin with the flip Piledriver.

Zybysko and Tito Ortiz were talking.

Rhino/Hardy Next.

Old 01 Oct 2005, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

3 Live Kru Promo. Next week they fight Team Canada.

Jeff Hardy and Rhino went to a No Contest as Abyss Interfered, then Sabu came in typical Sabu fashion to make the save. i'll say this tho, not bad a match for Jeff hardy.

Next: AMW and Jarrett and the Controversy in Canada.

Old 01 Oct 2005, 11:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Jarrett came out with AMW and talked. 3 live kru hit the ring and fought them. Team canada ran in. Then Team 3-D hit the Ring. their official Names are Brother Ray and Brother Devon. they 3D AMW, went for Jarret but he Got out of the ring. Nash was on the stage, Jarret got back in the ring by Team 3D Got the Wassup, and the Jacknife.

Damn it's been a long time since as whole Wrestling show entertained me. thank god for TNA.

Old 01 Oct 2005, 11:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kevin Nash appeared to be walking gingerly after the jacknife. He probably strained his quad just walking down to the god damn ring.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2005, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I love the X div action, but I still can't get behind the WWF seniors tour .

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 12:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

i'll say this, i hate watching Nash in the ring, but if TNA want to make an Impact (no pun intended) then a guy as well known as Nash can help that.

Old 02 Oct 2005, 07:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I thought Sabin vs. Williams vs. Shelley was amazing, I am still watching Jeff Hardy vs. Rhino because I feel asleep during that match.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
but if TNA want to make an Impact (no pun intended)
Obviously there was pun intended if you capitalized 'Impact'.
Old 02 Oct 2005, 10:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Oh. My God. TNA = ECW with good business sense. The 3 Way Dance between Sabin, Williams and Shelly was the BEST match of the night. And the 3D... God, the 3D... Love it.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 11:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

surely this will not move to monday nights anytime soon, will it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2005, 12:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I enjoyed a 1 hour taping of Impact more than a 2 hour taping of Raw and Smackdown. I like how they don't try to extend their matches too long(maybe due to the fact the show is only an hour long ), and the TNA wrestlers have so much energy. No boring spots, no cheap submissions, I love it.

Oh, Brother Ray, I agree. The Sabin/Shelley/Williams match was sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote