ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Tough enough 5?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2005, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Tough enough 5?

Rumors were circulating that Tough Enough Season 5 would begin airing in January. Al Snow, Head Trainer of Tough Enough, says that he has not been informed of the new season tape dates or if there even will be one at all.

Al Snow also said that he prefers the old format instead of the Million Dollar Tough Enough Format. He did confirm however if they are to proceed with tapings of a 5th Season, it will likely be similar to last year.

For More on this story check out Al Snow on the Gerweck Report Hotline at 773-572-6302.

Free Call but Long Distance Charges May Apply

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2005, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

They just fucking released the guy won the last competition

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2005, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
They just fucking released the guy won the last competition
Yeah really. The Tough Enough guys never make it.
Old 15 Sep 2005, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I liked watching the Tough Enough series on MTV. Shame the winners go to waste though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2005, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They dump guys like Charlie Hass, but keep shoveling shit like this
Old 15 Sep 2005, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

TE sucked on MTV.
TE sucked on SD!.
TE people sucked.

I think the only person still employed by the WWE, that was on any TE season, is Josh Matthews, and he's a freakin announcer.

Stop wasting YOUR time WWE. Stop wasting the fans' time WWE. Stop wasting MY time WWE. TE sucks, it's always sucked, and it always will suck. It's a god damn waste of money to even bother with it, since no one from it ever gets used in any kind of major capacity. Just fucking stop god damnit.

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2005, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I think the only person still employed by the WWE, that was on any TE season, is Josh Matthews, and he's a freakin announcer.
Johnny Nitro of MNM on Smackdown won one of the Tough Enoughs. And also Matt Cappotelli who is down in OVW, but on leave with a broken leg, is still employed by WWE.

I for one do not want to see another Tough Enough.
Old 15 Sep 2005, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Also, wasn't Melina a TE contestant?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2005, 01:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Johnny Nitro of MNM on Smackdown won one of the Tough Enoughs. And also Matt Cappotelli who is down in OVW, but on leave with a broken leg, is still employed by WWE.

I for one do not want to see another Tough Enough.
Oh snap, I forgot about Nitro. He's awesome too. I really like he and Mercury as a tag team, and I ESPECIALLY love Melina and her ohhh soooooo sexyyyyyyyy entrance

Last edited by STICK; 16 Sep 2005 at 01:22 AM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote