ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

UFC vs. WWE -world-wrestling.net-
View Poll Results: Who will you watch?
UFC 4 40.00%
WWE Raw 5 50.00%
Neither, they both suck 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2005, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default UFC vs. WWE -world-wrestling.net-

The Monday Night War v2.0 Starts Oct. 3rd
Monday, September 05, 2005; Posted 1:56 PM (PST)

Credit: 1Wrestling.com

From MMAweekly.com:

Spike TV is winding down it's relationship with the WWE as the WWE is getting ready to switch networks from Spike TV to the USA Cable Network. As a result, Spike TV has contacted the UFC about putting together a LIVE show on October 3rd, which is the first date the WWE will not being doing their weekly Monday Night Show on the Spike TV Network.

The UFC will now lock down the WWE timeslot and Spike executives are hoping those who regularly tune in for Monday Night for WWE RAW on October 3rd, will sit through the UFC Live show instead.

Michael DiSanto broke the story on Inside Fighting on Sunday, but there were a few match ups that were reported incorrectly. MMAWeekly has learned that there will be a fight between Thiago "Pitbull" Alves from American Top Team fighting Spencer Fisher from Miletich, not Alves vs Larson as was reported by Inside Fighting.

MMAWeekly has learned that Brock Larson will actually face John Fitch. So here is the correct updated card reported by MMAWeekly.

- Evan Tanner vs David Loiseau
- Stephan Bonnar vs James Irvin
- Josh Koscheck vs Drew Fickett
- Chris Leben vs Edwin Dewees
- Thiago "Pitbull" Alves vs Spencer Fisher
- Brandon Vera vs Fabiano Scherner
- Brock Larson vs John Fitch
- Pierre Guillet vs TBA

=====

Bye, Bye RAW. I know what I'm watching.

What about you?

Last edited by Dade; 06 Sep 2005 at 01:03 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'll watch Raw. UFC has never interested me at all...but I know my friend will be torn over which one to watch.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I will be torn, I am a MMA fan aswell as a wrestling fan so it will be a toss up for me. I voted UFC.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Do I have to tell you who I'm voting for?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Still gonna watch raw, provided if TSN still carries it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 02:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Fuck both of them, I'm watching TNA on TIVO.
Old 06 Sep 2005, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Ill flip back and forth..I love UFC and I've always watched WWE.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Damn. This is great for Wrestling/Fighting fans. We get RAW and UFC on Mondays and ˇmpact! on Saturdays. This is what I'll do... I'll DVR UFC in my room and watch RAW live in the Living Room. Natch, bitches.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2005, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Raw, i have it DVRed anyway, The UFC card doesn't interest me that week. No Hughes, Couture, Liddel, hell even no Ortiz. So other than Evan Tanner, I have really no interest in it. Besides this is no war. After that it will just be that dumbass reality show on Spike.