ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*possible spoilers* big Names announced for Raw's USA Return

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2005, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *possible spoilers* big Names announced for Raw's USA Return

nodq.com:

Ticketmaster's preview for the 10/3 edition of WWE RAW - the show's return to USA - lists a number of big returning names. The preview reads as follows:

Card is as follows:
WWE Champion John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the return of Triple H, Mick Foley, Mr Mahon, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, the Big Show, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Intercontinental Champion Carlito, the Masterpiece Chris Masters, Edge, Kane, Lita, Tag Team Champions Hurricane and Rosey, the Heart Throbs and many more.
CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

While WWE does plan to stack this particular edition of RAW, one should take the reports of Hogan, Austin and Foley being present with a grain of salt. WWE would likely have no trouble producing those names for the event, but there have been no reports to confirm what's listed.

Ticketmaster.com is also very prone to error - over the past three years, for instance, it's erroneously listed plans for a "WCW show" several times.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2005, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Hrmm. I can see Stone Cold at the USA Network RAW. Foley too. Vince of course. I just don't want Hogan there. *shudder*

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2005, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I owuld bust the biggest nut of my life if Vince came back on a regular basis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote