ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* The Dream Joins the creative team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2005, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* The Dream Joins the creative team

gerweck.net:

PWInsider.com is reporting that Dusty Rhodes has signed a contract with WWE, and is now a part of the creative team, working on the Smackdown side.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 03:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

...And so... Smackdown disintegrated further into the shit-laden abyss known as UPN...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well WWE's future had gone down the drain fastaer than a teen pregnancy on prom night.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

More from WWE.com

Dusty Rhodes back in the fold
By Evan Denbaum
September 1, 2005

Dusty Rhodes has officially joined WWE. When reached at home on Thursday, Rhodes confirmed that he signed a WWE contract of undisclosed length. When asked what was covered in the deal, Rhodes said, ďOne word: creative.Ē

WWE.com: Is it true that youíve signed a contract with WWE?

Dusty Rhodes: Yes. I signed a contract. Iím very excited about it.

WWE.com: What specifically is the contract for?

Dusty Rhodes: One word: Creative.
WWE.com: What do you see your role as now that youíve taken this step?

Dusty Rhodes: I think itís just opportunity to continue what Iíve really enjoyed doing since 1974, and thatís create exciting scenarios. Being able to work with a group of young kids and some veterans to give my opinion on some stuff and my ideas, I think that is exciting too.

Before it was just me; it was my product. And at one time it was just Vince (McMahon), nobody really came in between, but you know, with the new areas that WWE has, from the movies to our television shows ó including moving to Friday Nights on SmackDown! ó being able to create and see ideas that you have come into full bloom is very exciting. And Iím excited about the talent we have with WWE. Iím excited about the creative team we have. Iím excited about the whole thing. Itís taken a while, but I think itís going to be fun.

WWE.com: Do you get the sense that there will be any growing pains? Or do you think you will be able to hit the ground running?

Dusty Rhodes: To me, I think I bring everything that our industry has to offer. But mostly, I bring an open mind to look into the future and really be excited about it. Thereís really not a weight on my shoulders like running the NWA or running Crockett or running TBS; itís a different time in my career, so by no means am I not excited or feeling like Iím going to be an outsider. And Iím sure that if theyíre as smart as I think they are, they would embrace some ideas, but they donít have to agree with them. I think if they know that Iím coming, I donít think itís one of those deals where itís like, ďOh, my god! We have to keep our mouths shut because he ran huge companies and was very successful and did some great stuff, and did some bad stuff.Ē

So, somewhere in between there, I think itís modern times. I donít think itís the old days. You know, intimidation is a very powerful weapon that I used in days past, but not in this case here. Acceptance will be the ability for me to say, in my own house, alone, watching something that came out of my head transpire and really working. And to me, when I look at (WCWís) Starrcade and I remember the night that I was driving back from Jacksonville and I created the name and I created the ambiance around it, but every time I see it or I see The Great American Bash, which I did the same thing for, itís like an old director or producer seeing his movie on late-night television ó just an upgraded version. So, I see that.

This has been in the works for quite a few months; it was about just being comfortable on what role I was in. Iím not going to be the head coach, we already have a head coach, and his middle name is Kennedy. Iím not brought in to be the head coach; Iím brought in to coach the defensive line. You have to look at it with that mentality. Itís hard for someone thatís danced in the big ones his whole career to do what Iím doing, I think. But I have such an open mind about it because like I said, I donít have any weight on my shoulders. If my ideas are good, then theyíre good and we create something special together, all of us. And we reap it and we go on and thatís a cool time. If I canít, Iíll be the first to know. But by no means do I think Stephanie would have the confidence in me if she didnít think that I could do it.

So, itís going to be a really cool deal, I think. And no, theyíre not intimidated. Iíve seen most of them around and theyíve had Michael (Hayes) sitting there, whoís an unbelievable creative person and Ted DiBiase, so you know, I donít think this big íole cowboy is just going to walk in there and just hush them up. I want to scrap with them. I want to tell them to tell me why something happens, and Iíll tell them why I think it shouldnít happen. We'll go back and forth.

WWE.com: So you consider yourself very knowledgeable regarding the current events on WWE television?

Dusty Rhodes: Iíve studied more tapes of RAW and SmackDown!, Iíve almost studied it like Iím getting ready for my final season of coaching, to use that vernacular, and Iíve got this opportunity to do something that Iíve never done. It was always black and white. There was no gray area and this is exciting because maybe something happens that is so exciting that we all benefit.

So, I think itís a really great time, especially with SmackDown! going to Friday night and understanding the dynamics of those two programs, RAW and SmackDown! Personally, I think SmackDown! has to be a little spicier than it is, a little more electrifying than it is. Itís got great athletes and theyíve got great action, theyíve done some tremendous stuff, but I want it to knock you off the couch when it opens up. And I think we as a group have the ability to do that.

WWE.com: Having studied those tapes, is there anything when you walk in the door that youíll want to see change?

Dusty Rhodes: Well, the first thing that I wonít do is think, ďI want,Ē when I walk in. And I think that some people expect that, but thatís not it. I watched these tapes and I might (have some questions), and thatís what you really want. Because I donít know what they were thinking as a group. So itís unfair for me to just walk in and say, ďWow! I was watching and it was great!Ē Or, ďWow! I was watching and it was wasn't good!Ē

So, I want to learn from them and see what theyíre doing in all the aspects of the industry with WWE because itís changed so much since I was there.

You know, hopefully, Iíll have one more match, and I think everybody knows what that one will be, and itíll be down the road at a (WWE live event) somewhere, no TV involved. I donít think we need to go on TV and promote it even. I just think one more time Iíd like to step in there with ďThe Nature BoyĒ just for the hell of it. It could be Peoria, or wherever it is.

WWE.com: Do you have any aspirations of being in front of WWE cameras, too?

Dusty Rhodes: None whatsoever. Thirty-seven years is enough.

WWE.com: Is there anyone youíre looking forward to working with most?

Dusty Rhodes: I think Stephanie McMahon because my meetings with her were really different for me, because she reminds me ó when you look her in the eye ó of her father. And the two kids were kids when I was there, Shane and her both. And itís a family oriented industry and theyíre a family, and I think itís great. So, Iím looking forward to working under her. I really think itís cool

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

You don't think he'll bring back Goldust... do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2005, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonafidE
You don't think he'll bring back Goldust... do you?
That's the least of our worries.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2005, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I thought Vince hated Dusty.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2005, 03:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Splotch makes baby Jesus cry.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2005, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I bet TNA is laughing their asses of about this. I know I would.