ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News/Possible Spoiler* "Invasion of Outsiders"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2005, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel
Default *News/Possible Spoiler* "Invasion of Outsiders"

August 25th, 2005 00:32
SpikeTV Is Almost Here
By: Chris “The Authority” Schultz

The countdown to a new beginning has begun. Change is just around the corner here in TNA. What can you expect? If I learned anything in this business, it’s to expect the unexpected. One thing is for sure - Impact is coming to Spike TV on Saturday, October 1 and things are about to heat up. Just three years ago, the doubters said TNA would never make it. Now everyone wants to jump on board this runaway train.

This is the new face of professional wrestling! It’s not just the fans that are taking notice, but talent all over the world as well. TNA is now home to superstars from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Japan, Canada, and England. We have truly developed into a cultural phenomenon. Athletes such as “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown, Chris Sabin, Samoa Joe and others have developed into superstars of this great sport. More fans around the globe want to see more of these talented individuals and the veterans such as Jeff Hardy, Raven, and Jeff Jarrett.

Enter Spike TV! Fans get their wish come this October to witness first hand what TNA has to offer. The six sided ring, the X-Division, and the best wrestling in the world today are just a few things that will be showcased on Saturday nights. Although these are some of the innovative changes made in professional wrestling, TNA brings tradition to our viewers. The NWA World Heavyweight Title has been the pinnacle of success in this business tracing back through the century. Such notables have held this belt including Harley Race, Jack Brisco, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Jeff Jarrett, and many other big time wrestling superstars. Raven now holds the title in which people spend their whole life working for.

Not only do the athletes in TNA have their eyes on Raven, so do the talent outside of the company. For a little over a month now, Jeff Jarrett has been hinting towards the fact that TNA is about to be raided by outsiders. Ever since Black Wednesday took place in a company to the North, rumors have been running ramped. Are we to see an invasion of some sort in the next couple of months? Does October have something in store for all of us fans to see? The time is ticking towards this new dawning in professional wrestling. Where will you be when all this goes down? What will happen to TNA? Will history be made? The answers to these questions and more are in the very close future. Sit down, strap yourselves in, and enjoy the ride!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know a lot of you don't like/take interest in TNA, but I do. It's like the new ECW, and I for one love it. Now, this story has no great significance until you read the bold part. When WWE let go a lot of their best wrestlers, i.e. the Dudley Boyz, they let the enemy, TNA, gain access to them. Which is a good thing. I think, from this statement, that the Dudleyz might actually show up in TNA just as they join Spike TV, if not sooner. That would only propel TNA even further. But they might not be the only stars coming to TNA from WWE. WHo else do you think is coming? Thoughts?

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2005, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Expect to see the bulk of new talent be cruisers jumping from WWE. The X-Division is the hot spot right now, where WWE is the kiss of death for any smaller wrestler who isnt named Mysterio
Old 25 Aug 2005, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'll try to watch Impact again, but if it's the same as lame show, i.e. seemed like the old days of wrestling, when jobbers were involved in 90% of the matches, and it was just a review show, then i'm through with it...
Old 26 Aug 2005, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

^Agreed, there was like 3 matches on it and nothing I cared about and it wasn't reviews it was previews for the show coming up over and over and over again.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote