ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news and notes* Angle seperates with wife, Dudley boys, Jericho, More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2005, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news and notes* Angle seperates with wife, Dudley boys, Jericho, More

GErweck:

Kurt Angle recently separated from his wife Karen. He noted that the strain of being on the road took it's toll on their marriage.

- To go along with the Raw story line of his on air firing, Chris Jericho's profile has been removed from the Raw page at wwe.com

- The Dudley Boyz WWE contracts expire on Friday.

- Danny Basham continues to work dark matches as his "Damaja" character from OVW.

- There is an article in USA Today about new website, RTVStar.com, which for a fee, allows people to fill out a form to put them into consideration for various TV "Reality Shows". Current investors in the project are Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey.

- As she stated on the Gerweck Report hotline, Nora Greenwald (Molly Holly) will be signing autographs on 8/30 in Minneapolis, MN at First Avenue.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2005, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

So maybe TNA will sign the Dudley Boyz after their contracts are officially up. Fuck yeah. I can see them coming in and 3Ding Rhino, Raven and Sabu just to make an impact, no pun intended. And it's sad about Angle and his wife. In interviews they seemed so in love. But I guess that many days on the road CAN take a toll on a relationship.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2005, 11:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I guess that's how dedicated Angle is to the wrestling business, that he wouldpu tit BEFORE his marriage
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2005, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Well, it said they seperated, not divorced, so I think it's just a trail seperation untill they get their priorities straight. Or maybe it meant to say divorced.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

& LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2005, 09:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I guess that's how dedicated Angle is to the wrestling business, that he wouldpu tit BEFORE his marriage
It's a shame. Hope he doesn't have the idea that he's gonna be really big in wrestling history cause he'll be in for a rude awakening.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2005, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Was that intentional Stick?

Sweet Tooth McDaddy, how do think Angle would not be huge in Wrestling history?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2005, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm sorry but I'm a big fan of angle myself but IMO he heasn't earned a spot in history. and as much as it hurts me to say this I don't think he will either.
Old 24 Aug 2005, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Does anybody know where TNA will be filming their shows when they jump over to Spike. Did they just move back to Nashville, or did they find a venue somewhere else?
Old 24 Aug 2005, 09:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Was that intentional Stick?

Sweet Tooth McDaddy, how do think Angle would not be huge in Wrestling history?
No Usually I catch my own typos, but I missed this one.

Just a simple case of my fingers goin too fast and me not payin attention
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2005, 01:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
I'm sorry but I'm a big fan of angle myself but IMO he heasn't earned a spot in history. and as much as it hurts me to say this I don't think he will either.
I think gold medals have actually earned him a place in history already.

But you're probably right...gold medal....victory on a world stage...I'm sure they'll leave him out of the history books.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2005, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
I think gold medals have actually earned him a place in history already.

But you're probably right...gold medal....victory on a world stage...I'm sure they'll leave him out of the history books.
I meant wrestling history. We already know he is a HoF'er on the olympic wrestling area.

He might have gold medals but that doesn't give him an instant spot in the wrestling/entertanment.
Old 26 Aug 2005, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
You gotta remember angle loves playing with little boys. He doesnt need a wife now.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2005, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Obviously the old saying has taken its toll.

Once youve had black you never go back.

Blame sharmell for the breakdown of angles marriage.

*NOTE* The views above are to viewed only as a n attempt at humour....(a poor one i admit) but nevertheless nobody should take it seriously

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2005, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
I meant wrestling history. We already know he is a HoF'er on the olympic wrestling area.

He might have gold medals but that doesn't give him an instant spot in the wrestling/entertanment.
Actually, I think it does...

an olympic gold medalist making the transition to Pro-Wrestler will be at the very least mentionable in any prowrestling history book

then you take into consideration the multiple broken necks that didn't even slow him down.

the 5 star matches

not to mention the fact that he WILL be noted for holding the WWE title, The IC title, the European Title, wCw title, US title, Tag Team title, King Of The Ring Winner, wrestling in the 3rd Iron Man Match

How is this not worthy of a mention in professional wrestling history?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2005, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
Actually, I think it does...

an olympic gold medalist making the transition to Pro-Wrestler will be at the very least mentionable in any prowrestling history book

then you take into consideration the multiple broken necks that didn't even slow him down.

the 5 star matches

not to mention the fact that he WILL be noted for holding the WWE title, The IC title, the European Title, wCw title, US title, Tag Team title, King Of The Ring Winner, wrestling in the 3rd Iron Man Match

How is this not worthy of a mention in professional wrestling history?
Because Angle was a failed experiment from Vince McMahon who was after the next Hulk Hogan. Sure angle gives you memorable matches, he has the record but he hasn't been a strong presence in the wrestling world.

This is just my point of view and even thou I love his matches and I love how dedicated he is he hasn't standed out from the crowd like other wrestlers have.