ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Hey guys :] okay I need alittle help over here please...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2011, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????hC.???-?us_??cus?? is on a distinguished road
Default Hey guys :] okay I need alittle help over here please...?

okay so I've been on vacation for like the whole summer and now I'm back, the place i went didn't have internet or WWE on TV so please tell me anything important that happened i would really REALLY like that cuz i have no clue whats going on. just the main things like who came back who did what and etc...

Thank you for your time.

Lol, oh thanks but i meant what happened in WWE not here ;P
?????hC.???-?us_??cus?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Goblin Blogin_ is on a distinguished road

Cm punk won the wwe title the same night his contract expired. He came back to dispute who was the real wwe champ between him and John cena. He beat cena at summer slam, Alberto del Rio cashed in his money in the bank on him because Kevin Nash attacked him.
Goblin Blogin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WS Master is on a distinguished road

1)Liam Catterson sucks he cheats and doesn't have the balls to admit it

2)Christian,Old Beard are the current biggest troll here

3)there is someone targeting well knows users in this section reporting their answers

4)The Wrestling Section is not the same as it used to be
WS Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tony(M-WWE owner)(T?? C????) is on a distinguished road

CM Punk's contract was expiring, so he decided to go on a rant, basically a shoot live on RAW, talking negative about Mr McMahon, HHH, Stephanie McMahon, mentioned ROH's Colt Cabana, said he would leave with the WWE championship, then go defend it at New Japan Pro Wrestling or Ring of Honor, Alberto Del Rio won the RAW Money in the Bank, CM Punk beat John Cena for the WWE championship at Money in the Bank, leaving WWE with the WWE championship, a few weeks later, Rey Mysterio became the new WWE champion, a hour later, John Cena defeated Rey for the championship, after the match, CM Punk returned with his WWE championship, Mr McMahon got fired, HHH took his position, making a match between CM Punk John Cena at SummerSlam, HHH was the special guest referee, CM Punk won due to HHH not seeing that Cena had his foot on the rope, after the match, Kevin Nash made his WWE return, attacking CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio cashed in Money in the Bank on CM Punk successfully.CM Punk believes somebody backstage doesn't want him to be top of WWE, since somebody told Kevin Nash to attack him at SummerSlam.

Over on Smackdown, Randy Orton is the World Heavyweight champion.Christian has turned heel because he feels like it's a conspiracy against him from Teddy Long the WWE Universe.Everytime Christian fairly loses a match to Randy Orton, Christian brings his legal team into it, weaseling his way back into the title hunt, but when Christian wins the title, Randy Orton doesn't deserve a rematch.Mark Henry has turned heel, going on a rampage.Mark Henry won a battle royal a few weeks ago to become number one contender, but lost his opportunity due to Christian bringing his legal team into matters once again.Tomorrow on the SuperSmackdown live show, airing tomorrow, Randy Orton defends to Christian in a Steel Cage match.I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Henry interfered, costing somebody the match.Sheamus has also turned face, going against Mark Henry.Mistico, the original player of Sin Cara was sent home, Sin Cara is now being played by Hunico.Cody Rhodes is the Intercontinental champion.The Corre broke up some weeks ago.The tag team of Justin Gabriel Heath Slater broke up.Kelly Kelly is the Divas champion.Kharma is pregnant, so she isn't active, but still signed to WWE.Likely that she'll return some time after she delivers her baby.Kane Big Show are injured.Undertaker supposedly went bald, some believe photos are fake, others believe photos are real.R-Truth Miz believe it's a conspiracy against them from HHH, CM Punk, John Cena, the fans, Kevin Nash, Stephanie McMahon, spiders, heights, backstage politics.
Tony(M-WWE owner)(T?? C????) is offline   Reply With Quote