ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Mistico not Sin Cara anymore?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Beautiful Bobby is on a distinguished road
Default Mistico not Sin Cara anymore?

So the WWE has decided to give Sin Cara's character away! Yes they are allowed to do that! It's down right dirty and wrong, disrespectful and pathetic of such a company to do that but they did. It's also taking their fan base for fools once again because they no longer care about the smart marks and don't worry i'm sure their right, I'm sure the moronic kids who cheer for John Cena will forget all about the switch in about a week or just not believe it. WWE initially intended to do a story were Hunico, the guy who is the new Sin Cara would play Sin Cara while Mistico was suspended, then Sin Cara would make his return and say That is an impostor! He is the one that did the steroids! Not me!) Then the 2 Sin Cara's would have a feud to see who is the real Sin Cara. Because that's not stupid or anything, him claiming he wasn't the one who did the steroids even though hes the one who has been missing for 30 days WWE is just so smart sometimes lol Anyway Mistico showed up to SmackDown the other day and WWE sent him home and told him he will no longer be needed for his services as Sin Cara because now Hunico is permanently the NEW Sin Cara. Which sucks because he is no where as good as Mistico, maybe if WWE would have gave him some room to have a little of his own style and not be copies of everyone else WWE only lets wrestle a certain way!

I can hear the chants now That's not Cara! clap-clap clap clap clapFake Sin Cara! clap-clap clap clap clap Or my personal favorite .... Where's MIS-TI-CO! clap-clap clap clap clap

So how do you feel about the NEW Sin Cara?

Sources

------------

Read this 1st - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2403...s-for-sin-cara

Read this 2nd - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2411...hed-wcharacter
Beautiful Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Hasselhoff is on a distinguished road

It's not like any of them knew who Mistico was anyways
David Hasselhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Haha is on a distinguished road

Nothing has been confirmed yet. I hope they do a Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud.
Haha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Door is on a distinguished road

Unforunatley, now I think it's true as the results for Smackdown's house show on 8/27/11 said Sin Cara won by moonsault which means it was likely Hunico.

I have a feeling WWE will announce Mistico has been let go in the next few days. As many predicted so early, another talent has been wasted. The Sin Cara character is now just there to make money and appeal to kids.
Door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (4tune Seeker) is on a distinguished road

I personally prefer the new guy. He knows how to work with the WWE wrestlers and he hasn't blown up a spot that I've noticed yet. Plus, his finisher takes less setup and it looks cool. I was a fan of Mistico's work in Mexico, but you can't deny that he hasn't meshed well with the majority of the WWE workers. Hunico has been through the developmental system and, for once, being in developmental has paid off.

I take no issue to WWE putting someone new under the hood. It's been done in Mexico with the likes of La Parka, and in Japan with Ebessan. This isn't something unique or new. Is it kind of low down and dirty? Yeah, but it's not the first time the WWE's stripped a person of an identity. Look at the Dudley Boyz for crying out loud. I do feel bad because if he does get released and goes back to Mexico, he wont even have the Mistico gimmick to fall back on because it's been given to someone else in his absence. Why? Because the name, mask, and persona has been trademarked by a major Mexican lucha libre company, and yet no one's jumping on their ass about it.
Candle (4tune Seeker) is offline   Reply With Quote