ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Chris benoit chants on raw last week?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Straight edged punk is on a distinguished road
Default Chris benoit chants on raw last week?

Has anyone found a video of the chris benoit chants? A lot of people tend to film when raw goes off air because that's when the good stuff happens but seriously if i ever heard really loud chris benoit chants and i was at that live raw event, I'd take my camera out and start filming it! I know it was muted on tv but there has to be at least SOMEONE in that arena that filmed it.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publi...le_52473.shtml

and plus the chants were bound to happen sometimes during the broadcast. They were in his hometown. It was like they were asking for everyone to chant his name.
Straight edged punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Storm Lightning is on a distinguished road

It happens, i occasionaly see videos of chris benoit signs that are snuck to the arenas. I don't think they can ban them on live shows (chants) but they do on taped ones. I don't think i heard the chant for benoit, but i heard some crazy chants (such as a hockey team name i think?) so if they chanted for benoit, i wouldn't be shocked.
Storm Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Dee Dudnath is on a distinguished road

i know chris killed his family but seriously wwe why erase him from history forever he did s*hit for that company he made mvp the man he is today i think wwe is pathetic on that part!
Dee Dudnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

David Clear is on a distinguished road

They muted the chants because they dont wanna associate with Benoit probably and I am not surprised they made the Cena cheers sound louder than the Punk cheers. I wish WWE would just let the WWEs voices be heard
David Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?Juicy Juice?? is on a distinguished road

Seriously WWE should give this guy a rest. He worked his a** of for that company and they just forget about him. after he dies they do a tribute and forget about him. i think he should be in the HOF or atleast the Alumni!
?Juicy Juice?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road

WWE erased benoit from its history because he killed his family. plain and simple.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2011, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Hunter clemson is on a distinguished road

The WWE did do a good job when Eddie passed away and when Chris died the WWE shutdown the whole entire show of RAW and the storyline of Vince when he faked his death and that was good of Vince to do that and they lost alot of money by doing that but we lost a much greater wrestler with Chris but I thought Randy Savage should have got more attention than a 5 minute highlight on RAW and SD but I guess as the WWE says the show must go on becauae legends live forever in our minds.It was a pleasure watching those guys in some of the best matches ever in pro wrestling and I hate what Chris did but im not throwing away his entire career away for what happened because he was not in his right mind at all and Chris and Eddie was loved by every wrestler in the back but the tears showed it runing down all their faces.
Hunter clemson is offline   Reply With Quote