ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can Ted DiBiase hack it as a singles wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2011, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ColtRock is on a distinguished road
Default Can Ted DiBiase hack it as a singles wrestler?

It looks like Cody Rhodes has given up on him; since nobody besides Ezekiel Jackson is even paying attention to the title could we see a Rhodes-Dibiase match at Night of Champions? And what do you think of Ted Dibiase? Can he make it as a singles wrestler or will he be the next MVP? I personally thought he put on a terrific match last night with Randy Orton, and I'd wish he won, but Randy doesn't lose I guess.
ColtRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
AJ
Jobber

AJ is on a distinguished road

Only if he has a personality. I don't see him moving up any time soon.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HustleHard is on a distinguished road

ya he needs to step it up though
HustleHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

He's to niave; he needs to develope his persona more. He has the framework to be a good wrestler, he's strong and stuff.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

yes
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lecter is on a distinguished road

I believe this potential feud between Rhodes and Dibiase can help Dibiase establish himself with being a future main guy in the company. The WWE is in process of a youth movement since others are retiring. As long as Dibiase can develop a character other than relying on his father's legacy, I say he can make it big.
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Otunga Had The Worst Week is on a distinguished road

nope
David Otunga Had The Worst Week is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

Ted Dibiase JR is a PURE WRESTLER. He's wrestled in Japan, he's amazing in the ring technically

but he's so CUT DOWN in WWE that he's become boring. He did planchas and dropkicks in Japan.

He tag teamed with Daniel Bryan in Japan and feuded with KENTA{ guy who invented the GTS}.

He can sure as hell hack it as a singles wrestler but NOT a sports entertainer.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
MMM
Fresh Noob

MMM is on a distinguished road

I think he can.......but hopefully they don't break the Rhodes-Dibiase storyline and hurry the eventual face turn for Dibiase . I don't think the Rhodes-Dibiase connection is quite as over as it should be for this storyline to reach the desired destination - reviving Dibiase's career and getting him over with the crowd .I think they should try to do a Riley/Miz type story here, with Dibiase finally having had enough of Rhodes around the time of Wrestlemania and they could have a match at Wrestlemania. He can do extremely well as a singles wrestler since he's well-rounded and athletic in the ring and needs to show a bit more fire ,charisma for him to be truly over with the crowd . I love his standing dropkick........truly beautiful with only Randy Orton and Drew McIntyre able to do the dropkick with such fluidity in WWE .

He has the right size(which is why i haven't understood why he was buried down) , vast potential, good in-ring and come to think of it, being an actor the WWE should find him being someone who can be one of their big stars in the future ! Whether he becomes MVP 2.0 or a top notch superstar,it all depends on how the WWE handle this storyline and Ted Dibiase .....
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 11:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Double J is on a distinguished road

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE NEXT MVP? MVP LEFT ON HIS OWN, AND IS STILL ON GOOD TERMS WITH THE WWE HE'S IN JAPAN DOING GREAT, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. TED WILL BE FINE IF THE WWE LETS HIM BE FINE, BUT THEY LOVE HOLDING TALENT DOWN SO I DONT KNOW FOR SURE.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote