ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you think ted dibiase will ever become whc?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2011, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Seron is on a distinguished road
Default do you think ted dibiase will ever become whc?

lately ive been thinking that ted dibiase has lots of potential. in my opinion he is better than cody rhodes, wade barret , ezekial jackson and daniel bryan. what do you think

bq- do you think hell ever get a main event push
Seron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

yes
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bizzle is on a distinguished road

not at this rate!
Bizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

God I hope so. He is so good.

BQ: Yes I see him and Cody Rhodes main eventing WrestleMania one day. Along with Sheamus.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 08:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeremiah is on a distinguished road

Yes
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road

No Ted DiBiase will never be a World Champion, he lacks the 2 biggest keys of becoming a main eventer and a World Champion, he lacks Mic Skills and Charisma, and no he isn't better than Cody Rhodes nor is he better than Wade Barrett, who will both be future world champions in my opinion

BQ: Yes, i do however think that Ted is only improving, i think he might get a main event push because as you said he has tons of potential, i don't think he would win the World Championship though
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 08:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
MMM
Fresh Noob

MMM is on a distinguished road

He does have potential, lots of potential . He has a more champion-look to him than Cody Rhodes,one of the reasons why people thought Cody would be doomed and Ted would rise after The Legacy split . Not only does he have the champion figure and looks, he is also very well rounded in-ring than a Wade Barrett or Jackson and can work the mic decently,better than D Bryan in my opinion with the mic . I don't know why the WWE creative writers didn't try hard to get Dibiase over other than giving him his own name and acknowledging his status as a third generation superstar(unlike some others ,eg: Joe Hennig aka Michael Mc......) . They tried to garner some attention towards him by having him hold the million dollar belt and maryse as his valet but they failed since he didn't have a credible and lengthy feud with a rising or a top superstar and frequently jobbed to others, including Goldust,Santino Marella,etc . The rich,spoilt fortunate brat gimmick he had, nothing much different from his dad's gimmick, didn't do much favors since they didn't play it up very much.

Right now, i think finally the WWE realised they can't let the million dollar man's fortunate son go to waste by having him associated with the more successful Rhodes, though i don't like the fact that he has been relegated to be an assistant like figure with not much expression and personality on his face . Sad that the son of the million dollar man has to be the virgil to a superstar who was thought to be below him in the pecking order .What will eventually happen between him and Rhodes is also quite predictable too with Ted turning face ,much like The Miz/ Riley .

BQ: Yea hopefully in the future......He fits the mould of a WHC and a WWE Champ perfectly ! No reason why he shouldn't make it with his and WWE Creatives' effort.....
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote