ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would Edge have left WWE anyway, even if he wasn't injured?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2011, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nick Weller is on a distinguished road
Default Would Edge have left WWE anyway, even if he wasn't injured?

Before I explain this I'll say right now, I do 100% believe that he does have that injury and that it forced him to retire when he did.

What I mean is, I heard a lot before Wrestlemania and even at times in 2010 that Edge was just 'Wrestling out his contract', so probably would have left by now anyway. Is there any truth to that? And if so do you know why he wanted to leave?
Nick Weller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?Juicy Juice?? is on a distinguished road

He's too good for the WWE.
?Juicy Juice?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Macho Man is on a distinguished road

He stated if he didn't have the injury WM 28 would of been his last wrestlemania and I respect him retire young and work on other projects hes still young enough to do something else and doesn't have to be one of those guys who keeps wrestling in their 50's because they need money.
Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

WCWWECW is on a distinguished road

Yea he said it himself he was going to by the year 2012.
WCWWECW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Prínc? H?r? ?f D-G?n?r?tí?n is on a distinguished road

I don't think Edge would ever leave to another company or wrestling promotion. He will still be wuith WWE and probably accomplish more championships or even be on a hiatus if he had any minor injuries or he wanted to have a vacation. Even though he was to be believed that he will be ''out of contract'', WWE can just re-sign him because he is a fans favorite and loves to be in feuds and matches. I don't think he will leave WWE anyways until it is time, for him to say it quits. But if he did leave WWE, and lets say he will go to TNA, it will be the weirdest thing ever if that happened.
The Prínc? H?r? ?f D-G?n?r?tí?n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2011, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cydoni Trusste is on a distinguished road

I think the 'wrestling out his contract' was just in reference to having a break to recuperate because of how bad his injuries were and he didn't want to stay too long and essentially end up in the situation he is now in. I think Edge, if he still has the passion will get back in the ring one day. Stone Cold had to retire for the same reasons (he physically could not do it anymore) but he has said recently he is completely healed and feeling 100% and is seriously thinking of maybe returning to the ring for one last run, so Edge still may in about 5-10yrs.
Cydoni Trusste is offline   Reply With Quote