ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Raw Rating- Lowest in nearly 2 years

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Raw Rating- Lowest in nearly 2 years

This week editions of Raw did a 3.2 broadcast rating according to Neilson, whichis down from the 3.8 Raw did last week. This marks the lowest rating Raw has recieved on a non-major holiday since November 11th 2002, which was Veterans Day. It's the lowest non-holiday rating since February 23, 1998, whichthat show did a 3.2 rating.

credit: Rajah.com

Not good at all
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Wow, and it was a good Raw too.

i blame the diva search.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yeah I thought Raw was very solid this week, of course except for the diva crap. It's funny because everytime I think Raw is good, it gets a bad rating and everytime I thinka Raw is bad, it gets ratings around 4.0
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

yeah, i know. it seems like every good raw gets a bad rating.

Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

GIVE BACK THE TITLE TO HHH...............that will save raw.

Benoit = BOOOOORING

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I forgot..........

BRING BACK AUSTIN TOO

Old 11 Aug 2004, 03:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

no, no. No Austin.

Focus the show away from the divas so much, just do the Elimination, and falsh the numbers, that's all.

Give the title to someone else. Benoit has had it long enough.

Old 11 Aug 2004, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Raw has been boring me lately overall. The whole Matt/Lita/Kane thing is just ridiculous, Benoit with the title bores me, and Eugene is starting to get on my nerves. I like his skills in the ring but I am tired of Raw revolving around him anymore.

This rating doesn't suprise me at all...especially with the Hall of Fame game going on at the same time.

Sidenote: Football Hall of Fame week pisses me off! I hate all the fucking traffic that comes into town for that one week.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
I forgot..........

BRING BACK AUSTIN TOO
i hope u know u can edit ur posts.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie
Raw has been boring me lately overall. The whole Matt/Lita/Kane thing is just ridiculous, Benoit with the title bores me, and Eugene is starting to get on my nerves. I like his skills in the ring but I am tired of Raw revolving around him anymore.

This rating doesn't suprise me at all...especially with the Hall of Fame game going on at the same time.

Sidenote: Football Hall of Fame week pisses me off! I hate all the fucking traffic that comes into town for that one week.

Football is not an excuse. Last year Raw did about 4.0 - 4.1 on Hall of Fame week.

Shane- HHH is the main storyline on Raw, him having the belt has nothing to do with the ratings. Benoit is like the 4 major player on the show. Trying to blame him as champion on the low ratings doesn't cut it. And Austin...lol don't know if you know this yet but ratings have been up on average without Austin on the program......

BA- I agree everytime I think Raw is gonna do well they do shitty (Like the Raw with all the wrestling mathes that drew something like 3.3) Although there was nothing about last nights Raw which would make me think it was extremly good. Nice on the advancement of the storylines but nothing more then that.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Why are rating so low? Because wrestling is not 'cool' to the news media...
Old 11 Aug 2004, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
[COLOR=Yellow]Shane- HHH is the main storyline on Raw, him having the belt has nothing to do with the ratings. Benoit is like the 4 major player on the show. Trying to blame him as champion on the low ratings doesn't cut it. And Austin...lol don't know if you know this yet but ratings have been up on average without Austin on the program......
Some people dont get humour... on another note... A wrestling Austin will outdraw Benoit and HHH combined.

Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm gonna agree with Vizzle..plain and simple..
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Some people dont get humour... on another note... A wrestling Austin will outdraw Benoit and HHH combined.

I don't think so........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Taylor
i hope u know u can edit ur posts.
But seperate posts boost your post count