ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*BREAKING NEWS* Sable Released

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default *BREAKING NEWS* Sable Released

The WWE and Sable have parted ways. More to Follow.

Here are some further details on Sable being released by the WWE. First, Sable was held off house shows over the weekend causing some to believe that this may be brewing. She was let go over apparent comments which appeared in a recent interview she conducted with www.FortWayne.com Here are some tidbits from that interview:

"The men in this business are ableto hav families because they have wives who stay home. The women have to chose. There are more difficulties as a woman. These are more sacrifices we make".

"Men aren't hired on looks, some of the most talented women are not blonde-haired, blue-eyed women".

Mero had sign a 3 year deal with the WWE in 03 after returning to the company in which she hd legal run-in's beforehand.

More details to follow

credit:Rajah.com

Well goodbye Sable
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Thank you god. i'm happy about this. Sable was never needed to begin with.

now she can Join BLAAAAAAHCK Lesnar now.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Sable never should of came back because her time has also passed. She was big in 97, 98, and 99 but not in 03 and 04. One of her tits exploded and she was not that good to look at anymore. I am also glad that she is gone because she also lacked wrestling ability.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
BLAAAAAAHCK Lesnar
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Sable (along with the other SD divas) was a waste of space in the first place and I'm glad she's gone.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

this is why i hate the Diva search. Valet's are less needed as they were a few years back.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

poor Sable, maybe if should would have broke out the Sable Bomb it wouldn't have happened
Old 11 Aug 2004, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

This woman is a nutcase. She orignally left the WWE because she refused a lesbo storyline and yet she crawls back and does the same act?

Good riddance.
Old 11 Aug 2004, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

wonder if that means Brock will never be back now
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

yeah i can see Sable rubbin some of her bad luck on Brock everyday at practice...

Sable: "Honey i have something to tell you"
Brock: "Ok what is it??"
Sable: "Vince fired me from the WWE"
Brock: "Whats that??" then accidentally gets run over by the tackling dummy

Last edited by Crunk; 13 Aug 2004 at 03:33 PM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote