ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news*Benoit vs JBL?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default *news*Benoit vs JBL?

On a poll over at WWE.com, the question asks who would win in a champion vs. champion match, RAW's Chris Benoit or Smackdown's John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL). 92% of the votes have gone to Chris Benoit which tells a story in itself. Last year, the result of such a poll was likely to be split right down the middle with HHH as RAW's champion and either Lesnar or Angle as Smackdown's but this year show's RAW has got a much stronger champion, according to the fans.

Credit: PW
---

It doesn't nessicarily (sp?) mean fans like benoit better...but that fans like JBL less than angle/lesnar.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't know how many votes are from people who just go for Face over Heel...I mean..JBL isn't the most popular champion..but it's something different..that some fans don't like..and aren't accustomed to...hence the voting result.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Beniot would kick JBL's ass. Period.

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Durp, that poll accomplished jack and shit

Of course people are gonna vote against JBL He's a heel and they hate him. That's exactly what the gans are supposed to do. Silly WWE
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Fans that just go for face over heel always go for the face....even if the face sux. Im not saying benoit sux because i think he is a good champ. but that poll as mit said accomplished nothing

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2004, 05:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted for JBL