ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Jeff Hardy is bad for TNA........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Jeff Hardy is bad for TNA........

It doesn't a genius to see that someone like Jeff Hardy is the very thing that TNA needs to stay away from.

When I look at Jeff Hardy I see a man that the WWE made larger then he really was, much more valuable then he really was, and released him. Now TNA sees his star power and thinks that he will help add a fan base. Thats all fine in dandy if your name is Vince Russo and you run WCW striaght into the ground. But Jeff Hardy isn't diserving of the status he nows has for what reason I know not of.

He for some reason comes into TNA, wrestles a match with AJ Styles that not even Styles could cover up Hardy's fautige. Its short anyways, and then out of Nowhere he is given a title shot for the NWA title. Like he was ever a real top player for the World Heavyweight title before. I can understand the one time title short for a new competitor, its what they do in the indy's all the time. But what I don't get is the way they are booking Hardy.

TNA puts full effort and months and I mean months of build up in Montey Brown the Alpha Male. Then just when it looks like he will be the #1 contender for the title they have a man who is at least 3 times smaller then him come in and take it away. Watching Jeff Hardy defeat Monty Brown had to leave a sour taste in some peoples mouths. The kid looks winded at all times he is nothing more then a more colorful version of Spike Dudley. They have the same build, and in fatc Dudley is more cut then Hardy.

The problem is that Jeff Hardy won't be able to delever a great match for the NWA title, and for that we the fans will be robbed of a ME.

I know Hardy was popular in WWE, but that doesn't mean you look past his lackluster preformence, poor mic skills and no real positive direction persona to get him on the show. TNA would have been better of without Hardy if they are gonna use him the way it looks like they are.

Not to mention Montey Brown now looks like Bad News Brown. So much build up for nothing.........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2004, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

this speaks for itself.

PW:

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter]

To update a story posted earlier today by reporter Justin Rowland on this website, we have a few more notes on Jeff Hardy & TNA.

After missing flights when travelling to work for TNA, this resulted in a phone call from Jeff Jarrett during his first night with the company, Jeff Hardy then went on to miss more flights during his return visit.

A source reports that Hardy was scheduled for an early flight, but waited to take the last available flight that arrived in Nashville in time for his appearance on the July 21 pay-per-view. He also caused a commotion the following morning when he overslept and had to be awakened by a wrestler that TNA officials sent to check on Hardy. Hardy was scheduled to accompany the crew to Orlando for the Impact tapings, so his tardiness held up the bus that takes the crew to the airport by at least a half-hour.

This resulted in several wrestlers within TNA becoming frustrated with Hardy's tardiness and complained openly about it while waiting on the bus. Apparently Monty Brown was the most vocal of the bunch, as he was concerned that the breakfast he had ordered (the TNA crew typically orders breakfast from a Nashville wafflehouse to eat on the bus that takes them to the airport) was going to be cold.

Brown may have also been upset because TNA officials informed him that they want him to put Hardy over at the next pay-per-view. According to wrestlers within the company, Hardy is quiet and somewhat awkward backstage.

"He's weird," said one wrestler. "He's like Teddy Hart minus the pretentiousness, but he does have a rock star aura about him." Another source added that Hardy "has a great deal of talent, but he's totally uninspired."

However, on a plus side TNA wrestlers were pleased that Hardy was not given the special treatment that other big name wrestlers often receive from the company. He stayed at the same hotel as the other wrestlers, which is a change from some of the bigger names the company has used in the past. The word backstage at Impact was that management is so concerned about keeping Hardy in line that they've assigned someone the task of making sure he gets up on time in the morning and isn't doing anything too out of the ordinary on night’s before shows.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2004, 04:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

lol, Frankie Kazarian has to babysit Jeff Hardy, and his drug ass self...

Sidenote: Sting > than Frankie the future, and Jeff Hardy, and his gay ass band
Old 03 Aug 2004, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
This resulted in several wrestlers within TNA becoming frustrated with Hardy's tardiness and complained openly about it while waiting on the bus. Apparently Monty Brown was the most vocal of the bunch, as he was concerned that the breakfast he had ordered (the TNA crew typically orders breakfast from a Nashville wafflehouse to eat on the bus that takes them to the airport) was going to be cold.
LMFAO

I'm offically a fan of Monty Brown, if this isn't the best reason to be pissed and worreid about cold food, I just don't know what is....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2004, 09:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hardy was a terrible decision. I don't watch TNA when he comes on, he's really just anoher guy for Jarret to beat.

Monty Brown is one helluvan up-and-comer. I want to see him go far.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

the title of this thread said it all

Heroin Hardy is a horrible addition to any roster...he's sloppy, he doesn't really care about the industry, he botches the few spots he attempts, bad for morale, etc etc etc etc

he's even more out of date than this whole "X-treme" fad which pisses me off so much