ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Raven vs. Sabu

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2004, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct
Default Raven vs. Sabu

10 years in the making, Sabu finally deciding to fight This is going to be by far the best match this Wendesday on PPV, who all is looking forward to it?

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Sabu doesn't do nothing for me anymore, i enjoyed him in ECW, but i don't care for him, Raven is okay, but if he doesn't win he should never be back in the title picture
Old 30 Jul 2004, 05:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sting>Raven
Sting>Sabu

Sidenote: Sting>ECf'nW......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Sting>Raven
Sting>Sabu

Sidenote: Sting>ECf'nW......

Sting > The Original Shiek

Sidenote: Sting > RVD
Old 03 Aug 2004, 11:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

10yrs in the making? Not exactly true. Infact.. last year in Thunder Bay(my hometown); a small indy fed runned by TNA manager and well known Canadian wrestling promoter, Don Callis had produced a ECW Reunion match featuring Raven vs Sabu with tables rules.

Also that night was Don Callis in his last active match ever against Shane Douglas inside a steel cage.(I've got the video, but I need a capture card)

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Proud TNA Supporter

Direct has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura aboutDirect has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Direct

If you ever get a capture card I'd like to see that match with Raven and Sabu and the Callis match as well

NOVEMBER 16, 2006 - 9:00PM ON SPIKETV
Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 04:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct
If you ever get a capture card I'd like to see that match with Raven and Sabu and the Callis match as well
I had a capture card before but didnt know how to install it properly. Had nothing but problems with the settings, so I sold it. I will buy a new one soon.

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Does everything have to revolve around Thunder Bay?

but since you are from there ever heard of an Indy wrestler by the name of Andrew Alexander aka the one man hair band?

Sidenote: Sting > Thunder Bay