ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

It's Official...X-Division > CW Division.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2004, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
hehehmn It's Official...X-Division > CW Division.......

With the crowning of the new Cruiserweight champion in Spike Dudley, a man mind you who may have wrestled 5 CW matches in his entire life the division has officially belly flopped. It hasn't been much for some time but now TNA's X-Division is clearly way ahead when it comes to their respective classes......

Thoughts on the advantage TNA can take do to WWE, not caring or respecting their division.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, fucking Spike Dudley is a bitch. I hate his fucking guts and I want him to get the fuck off of my TV screen.

I've seen maybe 1 or 2 X Division matches, and I can tell you it's leaps and bounds better than the CW division. It doesn't really take much to be better than this pile of shit that has become of the CW division though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Damn Dre,

anyone who saw 1 X Division , can see what you are talking about.

I mean , at least TNA's X Division has a Great Gimmick match : Ultimate X

what does WWE's CW Division have? a hardcore wrestler as their Champion.

I guess I am too dumb to answer this one :

Can someone tell me which is better TNA's X Division or WWE's CW Division?

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 30 Jul 2004 at 09:56 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey Badman, good to see you around.....

X division currently takes the CW division, tosses it around like a rag doll, puts a New Jack beating on it and then goes out for a smoke.....

X division>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CW division....no doubt.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

IT's pretty Obvious the X Division is over the CW divison...Because the X Division gets time...and..some are more talented than the cruiserweights in the WWE..
Old 31 Jul 2004, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

simply put, The Cruiserweight belt is a gimmick title. Jacqueline, Chavo Classic, Chavo for at least the 3rd time this year, rey mysterio, then Spike Dudley. I think Spike works well in the CW division, but didn't deserve the belt so fast. the WWE have talented Cruiserweights, they just Never use them, Practically ever.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

thing about Spike having the title is, he's always made out to be a joke.....so what makes that different now?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The problem is that Spike Dudley hasn't so much as even had a fued with a Cruiserweight, and now he is the champion of the entire division. He has never wrestled a cruiser style match, nor does his move set seperate him from the rest. In fact compared to the current Crusierweight roster, Spike is one of the worse wrestlers. He has always had the un-realistic extremly repetitive overblown build up as a giant killer. Something that got old the second time it happend in ECW. And this is the guy who is the champion of the fast pace division.

I refuse to accept that when men like Jamie Noble set on the sideline not being used for more then a filler match.

The WWE should just get rid of the CW division, they don't care about it anyways, and I would love to see the addition of Chavo Geurrero, Jamie Noble and Paul London to TNA. That would seal the deal for the X-Division having the best Jr. Weight class in all N. America........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the X division is better, cause with guys like Styles, Daniels and Low Ki, you have guys that not only are tag champion material but also can compete for the world title..unlike the WWE cruisers that just get stuck in midcard hell