ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* O'haire arrested for Battery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2004, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* O'haire arrested for Battery

World-wrestling.net:

Sean O'Haire Arrested For Assult & Battery On Women
By Wade Needham
Published On 07/28/04 at 11:35 AM (Pacific Time)
1Wrestling.com is reporting that former WCW & WWE superstar Sean O'Haire has been arrested. O'Haire was arrested in Hilton Head Island, and he was charged with assault & battery of two women. The assault & battery apparently occurred at a nightclub last month, as Police records indicate O'Haire punched one woman, while he kicked another as she laid on the ground. We will have more on this as more info becomes available to the public.

but hey, i'm not telling you anything you already know.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i've talked to sean before on my radio show, and have an autograph picture of him...hearing friends of his talk about him, he is a hothead, and plus he has a martial arts background...he better hope they don't get him for use of a deadly weapon (i.e. hands and feet)

side note: Sting would have hit those biotches with a bat and then disappeared into the rafters and not got caught because,
Sting > Sean Ohaire