ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Sting > WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2004, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Sting > WWE

yes folks, the wars of WCW vs. WWE shall start...hopefully this will rival the TWOC...besides we all know that Sting was the franchise of WCW, and is greater than the WWE as a whole fucking company..He could go there but Vince would try to make a joke out of the one guy he couldn't get to jump ship, the guy that carried the torch for WCW, and the guy that when and if he does go to WWE will rule all So let the debate began biotches

Topic:

Sting > John Cena

damn skippy hippie
Old 28 Jul 2004, 10:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

heh.....this could get my debating juices flowing.....but I gotta see if somebody is willing to take the beating.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i got a secret weapon coming hehe
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

ashtmatic monkey > John Cena

empty coke Can > John Cena

John Cena sucks, if he ever wants to be anything more than what he is now...he needs to go back to being a heel and remember how to wrestle
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrypto
ashtmatic monkey > John Cena

empty coke Can > John Cena

John Cena sucks, if he ever wants to be anything more than what he is now...he needs to go back to being a heel and remember how to wrestle

you mean going back to copying sting, cause he stole the stinger splash
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
you mean going back to copying sting, cause he stole the stinger splash
lol
Using the stinger splash means he's copying Sting?

So Austin was copying Lou Thesz? He stole the Lou Thesz Press
Randy Orton is copying DDP? He stole The Diamond Cutter

Are we realy saying a wrestler is copying another wrestler for using a similar move?

In that case fire half the roster...they're all the same person anyway.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
lol
Using the stinger splash means he's copying Sting?

So Austin was copying Lou Thesz? He stole the Lou Thesz Press
Randy Orton is copying DDP? He stole The Diamond Cutter

Are we realy saying a wrestler is copying another wrestler for using a similar move?

In that case fire half the roster...they're all the same person anyway.
ok, WWE needs to just bring in Sting cause like i said Sting > WWE

other than cena and shetlon benjamin no one else uses the stinger splash as part of their moveset (yeah cena doesn't use it now, but he did for a long time) and just like bret hart had to still the scorpion deathlock, and call it the sharpshooter, wearing those dumbass sunglasses
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

WWE does NOT need to bring in Sting...

you want reasons?
ok here's one

I don't feel like listening to the wCw marks whining about WWE not using Sting right. Post after Post of HHH is holding Sting back, Vince doesn't know how to use Sting, wah wah wah

Also, if you want to keep your golden memories of Sting..I suggest letting him fade off into the sunset. Be content with your memories and go buy some old tapes...

I could also make a comment about WWE bringing in someone ,who likes to do things like come down from the ceiling, being a really bad idea....but I'm not going to
Old 28 Jul 2004, 11:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
WWE does NOT need to bring in Sting...

you want reasons?
ok here's one

I don't feel like listening to the wCw marks whining about WWE not using Sting right. Post after Post of HHH is holding Sting back, Vince doesn't know how to use Sting, wah wah wah

Also, if you want to keep your golden memories of Sting..I suggest letting him fade off into the sunset. Be content with your memories and go buy some old tapes...

I could also make a comment about WWE bringing in someone ,who likes to do things like come down from the ceiling, being a really bad idea....but I'm not going to

that was WCW fault, aka vince russo , bischoff of the ceiling crap, the old real sting should come in and go to smackdown
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

surfer sting?
you want Surfer sting back?

Holy dated gimmick
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

he did not carry a surfboard, maybe you have been watching too many sex tapes of shane douglas and francine again
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Vince despise Sting cause hwas the ONLY wrestler that he could not hire.

Let's say that sting pretty much knew what was going to happen to WWE.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

GUSCOAT Round 1: Sting vs. One Man Gang

all you need to know, right there Sting better than products manufactured by WWE and sent to WCW
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

The original Sting is far greater than anything WWE has churned out in recent memory as far as the gimmick is concerned.....then again, so is the crow Sting.....

here's the thing.....you never hear anything about Sting having had problems backstage, or not being willing to put someone over.....I go through pains about this because I don't really want to see his reputation tarnished by the WWE, yet I know he is still better than 90% of the roster that is WWE....possibly better than all of the roster with a couple of exceptions.....

the reason being is that Sting played his gimmick better than anyone with the possible exception of the Undertaker, and now that Taker has gone through changes and then back to the original, he is a watered down version.....

I would mark out like a ten year old if the original Sting suddenly showed up, but I think for the fan of today the Crow Sting is best for the world of wrestling entertainment.....

there is only one man outside the WWE that could be considered greater than the corporation.....that man is Sting.....

my alliance is with DC.....Sting World Order?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jul 2004, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm taking OEO's and DC's side too.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote