ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Possible Eugene spoiler and news/spoilers from Raw house show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2004, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Possible Eugene spoiler and news/spoilers from Raw house show

Hey! I just got back from a Raw brand house show last night in Erie, PA. The main event was Triple H vs. Chris Benoit for the Heavyweight championship. After they are both in the ring, Benoit gets a you tapped out cheer going. The match starts, and eventually, the ref gets knocked out. Another one comes down, and he gets knocked out as well. Batista comes out to help Triple H. Then the crowd pops and while the ref is down, out comes Eugene! Benoit retains the title via disqualification from Eugene. Eugene attacks Triple H and Batista.

After the match, Benoit says Eugenes parents and friends were calling him and some others asking if they have seen Eugene. Benoit asks Eugene where he went and he says he went to get ice cream. The crowd pops, and then he adds , I scream, you scream we all cheer for Eugene!

They talk a little more and then Benoit asks Eugene what he thinks of Evoultion and he replies, "Evoultion Sucks!"

Rodney Mack had a match and he was with Jazz. I am guessing he will be back on tv soon.

Victoria won her match against Jazz. The women in drag, who we all know is Stevie Richards-who also had a match earlier in the night- helped Victoria out.

These were the most notable matches and angles that happened last night.

Last edited by Monica; 25 Jul 2004 at 12:48 PM.
Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2004, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh..Nothing Real Noteworthy..Hope you had fun Monica..
Old 25 Jul 2004, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

It was fun seeing Eugene at the house show since I was there I hope that we see Eugene sometime in the next few weeks!!

Last edited by Trish Stratus; 25 Jul 2004 at 06:22 PM.
Trish Stratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2004, 09:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Sounds like you both had a great time. i'm still waiting for the WWE to come back to PEI.

This obviously is leading to Eugene/HHH at Summerslam.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2004, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.

Yes, I had a great time. Sin, that's what I am seeing to. Eugene vs Triple H It was bound to be those two fighting at some point.
Old 25 Jul 2004, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I have not been to see wrestling since wrestlemania 3
Old 25 Jul 2004, 11:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

cool, WM3.

i've only been to one live event, and i loved every minute of it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2004, 11:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Hey! I just got back from a Raw brand house show last night in Erie, PA. The main event was Triple H vs. Chris Benoit for the Heavyweight championship. After they are both in the ring, Benoit gets a you tapped out cheer going. The match starts, and eventually, the ref gets knocked out. Another one comes down, and he gets knocked out as well. Batista comes out to help Triple H. Then the crowd pops and while the ref is down, out comes Eugene! Benoit retains the title via disqualification from Eugene. Eugene attacks Triple H and Batista.
With the execpion of Bischoff and Flair out there, the house show gave away the ending of the tonight's iron man match. For once what you seen at a house show came true!