ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*news* Saturn returning to action after GUNSHOT wounds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2004, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *news* Saturn returning to action after GUNSHOT wounds

Gerweck.net:

From usaprowrestling.net:

JULY 23RD - Former WWE, WCW and ECW Superstar Perry Saturn returns to the wrestling ring on Sept 17th for USA Pro at The Amazura Concert Hall after missing more then 6 months of action due to being shot in the neck 3 times!

In April of 2004 Perry Saturn was driving his girlfriend to work when he heard a fight going on near his car and as he got out of his car he saw that 2 men were raping a young woman and Saturn jumped on both men beating them and saving the girl but in the process Saturn was shot 3 times in the neck with a
25 caliber handgun and after many surgeries Saturn now has a steel plate and 3 stainless steel screws replacing the C-5, C-6 and C-7 vertabre in his neck leaving Saturn with half his neck made of stainless steel!

This week Perry Saturn was given a clean bill of health and has been cleared by his doctor to return to the gym this week and Saturn can return to the ring for full action in Sept and Saturn's first show since this horrific shooting will be Sept 17th for USA Pro at the Amazura Concert Hall. If anyone is interested in booking Perry Saturn e-mail USAPROMANIAC@AOL.COM.

Please credit Steve Gerweck and Gerweck.net when using this news.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2004, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

what he did is quite commendable, even if it did cause him such problems, im glad hes ok, as he was one of my favorites for many years

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2004, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I have missed Saturn he plays a good nutcase. Gotta give props to the guy he is a hero.
Old 24 Jul 2004, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Being he is one half of my all time favorite tag team. And the years to follow he has given great preformences in the singles department also. I can't wait for the return of Saturn. He sounds almost unreal now, with a half stanless steal neck.. That shit sounds ill......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2004, 10:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Being he is one half of my all time favorite tag team. And the years to follow he has given great preformences in the singles department also. I can't wait for the return of Saturn. He sounds almost unreal now, with a half stanless steal neck.. That shit sounds ill......

have to commend the guy for doing the right thing even though it cost him in the long run...but if you want a positive what a great gimmick this could be " the real man of steel"
Old 25 Jul 2004, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

"the real man of steel"....... you know that could really work out for him. the man has earned status as a true hero after doing that.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2004, 12:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

yea that was very nice of him to do that. i would do the same thing if i saw that. but i guess he won't have that much of a career cause of his neck. you really can't be to careful when something like that happen's. i feel really bad for him but at the same time i'm happy cause he did that. and he was one of my favorite tag team wrestlers. i didn't really follow him in wcw or that much in ecw. but some of the matches i saw of him in ecw and wcw were very done very well. i thought he was underrated in the wwf/e.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote