ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Best Man/Woman for the Job........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Post Best Man/Woman for the Job........

So this is more so over a springoff of DC's thread, in asking about the new General Mod.

Its gonna be quite simple. This thread is the one that will largly determine who will be the next Mod on PWF.

All you have to do is either state yourself or the person you think is best fit to mod and help the General forum. And explain why you or that person would be best fit to help this forum re-blossum As I said before how long you've been here or who you are friends with has no relevance, it truly will go to the person who can do the best.

O and any responce with just a name and no justification for the name will simply be ignored.

Its 4:20 so I'm gonna do my thing..........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd like to see some new blood in here.....let's get a new guy or gal that knows what they are talking about, and is willing to discuss it.....

I'm just not sure who that would be.....so I end up nominating Norm Coleman.....it's an odd choice to some, I'm sure.....but I have seen Norm put up some good wrestling discussion in the past.....and that's what I like to see most of all.....discussion.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 05:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I will nominate someone in a later post but i want to say that this better not affect my modship in here dammit
Old 23 Jul 2004, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

not in the least, DC.....not in the least.....it's only about getting you some help.....

Old 25 Jul 2004, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm Going to 2nd the Norm Coleman Nomination...But I wish Badman was still around..I'd nominate him if he was..
Old 25 Jul 2004, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I too wish Badman was still around here, he would have been a perfect mod, he contributed a lot up to a few weeks ago, there is a possiablity that he is simply on vacation......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2004, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

nothing against Norm, but i know he is more down there in sports and i don't know if adding him here is going to help..I know he is a good poster and all and does contribute...I think kurt would be good but i know about his business with the AP, and he hasn't been back here long enough to warrant it yet, same goes sorta for Crimson...Crimson has added to this forum and if this was being done a month from now he would be my nomination...I'm going to say Kara, yeah i know the controversy about the whole SM thing, but she does contribute and she has been here (even though she left for a little while)...so she is my nomination, but if any of the four mentioned above get it, i will approve
Old 27 Jul 2004, 12:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Since we all know that no one else will say it....I'll do it.

Mr. Marbles....
When it comes to wrestling knowledge, Marbs can run circles around most people. He knows what he's talkin about and he presents it in a way that is usually funny and creative...
He generates posting, people check his stuff out just to see what he said, what he did, or who he's gonna go off on next.

I'm not sure how long he intends to stick around this time, but right now, I'd say he's the best man for the job.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrypto
Since we all know that no one else will say it....I'll do it.

Mr. Marbles....
When it comes to wrestling knowledge, Marbs can run circles around most people. He knows what he's talkin about and he presents it in a way that is usually funny and creative...
He generates posting, people check his stuff out just to see what he said, what he did, or who he's gonna go off on next.

I'm not sure how long he intends to stick around this time, but right now, I'd say he's the best man for the job.
you said it best in the last sentence of that post...no one knows how long marbs will stay...i have nothing against him being a mod, but i don't wnat someone that comes here and leaves constantly..I enjoy his posts, even though he flames in everyone of them, but he does make points, and he has some unique opinions..he is an assest to this forum, yet his incosistency of being online is a bother..I need someone to help in the general forum and cause traffic, not someone that is going to leave every other week, or when soda pisses him off again. I do agree that Marbs should be considered based on some of his posts, but as far as him being here, i don't know if this is the right time for him to be a mod.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
you said it best in the last sentence of that post...no one knows how long marbs will stay...i have nothing against him being a mod, but i don't wnat someone that comes here and leaves constantly..I enjoy his posts, even though he flames in everyone of them, but he does make points, and he has some unique opinions..he is an assest to this forum, yet his incosistency of being online is a bother..I need someone to help in the general forum and cause traffic, not someone that is going to leave every other week, or when soda pisses him off again. I do agree that Marbs should be considered based on some of his posts, but as far as him being here, i don't know if this is the right time for him to be a mod.
find out how long he intends to stick around..or if he is even interested
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Marbs would probably be better suited for the WWE forum than General.....but I know he is interested in the spot.....he said so in the other thread.....

Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

The thing is Marbs is familiar with WWE, old wCw, wrestling history etc...

He'd be good at this shit, we all know it. In fact you guys arent actually arguing it.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Marbs would probably be better suited for the WWE forum than General.....but I know he is interested in the spot.....he said so in the other thread.....
well maybe you should look to put him in the WWE forum and to answer Kurt , it's not my job to see how long he is going to stay for...i made my case, if he wants to come reply in this thread, he can tell us himself
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrypto
The thing is Marbs is familiar with WWE, old wCw, wrestling history etc...

He'd be good at this shit, we all know it. In fact you guys arent actually arguing it.

I am arguing, i am arguing the fact that a guy like marbs, just is here to flame people...since he came back he flamed the heck out of crimson..he makes good points but it is overlooked when he basically disses everyone...That and the fact that he isn't here long enough to do anything makes him low on the list of candidates..let me see him go a week of posting in here without flaming the person(not disagreeing with them, everyone has an opinion) and actually make a valid case to be mod, plus find out if he is going to stay, and i could add him to my top 3
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

DC makes a valid point.....