ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

*News* coach complains

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2004, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *News* coach complains

PW:

-Last weekend, Jonathan Coachman spent most of his time complaining about his ingrown toenail to anyone who would listen.

:Lmao: what a fucking bitch. i can't believe this was actualy considered newsworthy.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2004, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Coach seems like a freak...like anyone wants to here about his ingrown toenail.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 04:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

OMG... I take back what I said about Edge's hair... THIS shows the stupidity of internet reports.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 05:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Coach seems like a freak...like anyone wants to here about his ingrown toenail.

That's what I was thinking.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 09:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What in the blue hell does this have to do with wrestling?!?!

Wrestling reporters are turning into the next enquirer geez.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 01:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Daddy
What in the blue hell does this have to do with wrestling?!?!

Wrestling reporters are turning into the next enquirer geez.
Yeah, here's What's next:

big rumours are being announced, at Summerslam, for the cruiserweight title, it'll be.....

Rey Mysterio

vs.

Batboy

Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Batboy will win I mean hes the shiznit.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Richard Simmons

vs.

Kane

haha actually i wouldnt mind seeing this

Last edited by Crunk; 23 Jul 2004 at 02:58 PM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Simmons. He would get Kane beat up by all those big girls in his excercise videos. Heck if Matt Hardy could do it anyone can.
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobVanDam25
Richard Simmons

vs.

Kane

haha actually i wouldnt mind seeing this
Me too. This would be a riot.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yeah, Kane would try to sweat to the oldies, be unsuccessful, then tomstone Simmons. and that would be the greatest thing ever.

Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

So what happened with his toenail.....did anyone find out?? Is it better??? Im so worried. Maybe I should send him a card...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Lmao, god only knows. i really hope he doesen't have to take time off

Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

coach is a fuckin idiot...

i know the WWE has to be smarter then that